Car ride

Tyson's POV:

After that night I always wanted to be by her side, to give her comfort when she needed it, a friend, or her "baby" ugh.

//I'm so not a. Baby anymore that was like a year ago.

Oh a protecter, whatever she nee.ded I have tried to be there. I mean that's what love is right.

After the man left named "Russ" she liked me even more it seemed. I mean he's was okay...funny..we weren't close except for when he actually gave me to katy. It's great being one year old now I'm basically "untouchable" to everyone except..,my mum and Russ because I'm almost full grown. I mean I will be at some point, but I definitely keep everyone on there toes except mum she calls me out on it. But if Shannon's feeling all cuddly...no..but if I show her my teeth or something she will get freaked out and scared a little and leave me alone. But sometimes I go to Russ's house.

"Tyson," mum said shaking me awake.

"I know you can hear me."

I let out a chuff putting my paw over my face.

"Hmm..well, I'm going to make some coffee and then go to the studio....meaning I will....leave with...or without you."

What. I snapped open my eyes. Got up. Yawned. stretched. Same ole same ole.

"Hahah gotcha!" she tackled me playfully. We were Rolling around on her floor I was like a dead weight underneath her. I don't really do anything at this point she's already pinned me.

"But really though....Ty let's go." I got off of her and walked to the back door. Seriously she yells a me and then she takes so long getting ready. She opened up the garage door and I ran to the front to take care of some business. Her car backed out. "Alrighty cmon!" She got out and opened the passenger door and shut it. I like the passenger seat better than the back but I know she won't let me sit up with her. I sat patiently, and prepared my best sad face.

"Um, Ty no."

"No...don't give me that look! you know what happened last time I almost wrecked."

Ugh mum PLEASEEEE.

"Back seat or stay at home you pick, I'm not doing this. Your going to make me late."

Ugh fine, I hoped into the back and stretched out.

"Thanks babes."

She drove to the studio and when we arrived we got out together. "Tyson be nice, or you won't be able to come back with me."

I can try I guess. It's just these guys are ether really cool or they just totally piss me off. I don't know how to explain it other than when I'm angry of feel threatened I get urges. Especially if something happened to Katy.