What now?

Hi again! I don't know why you're interested in my story, but okay this is where we left off.

Damon and I kinda raced back to my apartment after I got out of the hospital for fainting. FYI I fainted the first time because I kissed Damon to seal my demons deal, I fainted the second time because Satan showed up in my hospital room out of no where. But that's not important. Back to the whole racing thing, I was just trying to get to my cat, Juniper. Juniper is a chubby little tuxedo cat that almost never needs attention, but when they do, someone has to be there to love them. When I got home Satan was in my kitchen making eggs and bacon. But then he got upset with me, so he took my voice. He also sent Damon away. Satan claims he is with his kids. What that means is yet to be determined. Now that you're all caught up, let's get the story pumping.

"Excuse me? Did you just say that Damon is with his kids? How- how does he- this is so confusing. He can't have kids! He's only-" Satan cut me off, but what's new?

"Damon is roughly four millennia old. He can still have kids now. Granted, they would be demon babies, but my point is that he has three kids. All different ages, all different moms. Your Damon is a player, my dear friend," he sets down a plate in front of me.
"Don't worry kid. I didn't do anything to your food. I figured since you ran out before you could eat your lo mien, that I'd make you something," he stood opposite of me. I was sitting by my little counter in the kitchen.
"Oh! Here, this belongs to you," he waved his hand and started to eat.

"Bring him back," I stab the eggs on my plate.

"Oh Darling, I'm not ready to yet," Satan shrugs and shoves his face with food.

"Bring. Him. Back," I throw my fork at his head.

"Well you sure are feisty. I didn't see that coming. Who would've know," Mr. Satan whirled his hand in the most dramatic way ever. It was like he was trying to bat a bug away from his face. But nonetheless, Damon showed up with a pretty blond child on his hip.

"Crap, uh, Daniel, this is Lilah. My youngest daughter," he spun her around so I could see all of her. She was a beautiful child, well, seeing as Damon is one of her parents its not surprising.

"Hello Lilah. I'm Daniel, I'm a friend of your dad." I smiled down at the young child.

"Hello Daniel. My dad talks about you a lot. He's always is talking about your eyes. I can see why, they are quite pretty," Lilah said with her tiny voice.

I look up at Damon and see him blushing a deep red. He's adorable, really.

"Lilah why don't you go play with Juniper?" Damon looks towards me for approval before Lilah runs off.

"Why didn't you tell me? That you had kids? I would've understood," I stand up and cross my arms. I may only be 5'4 but I can be hard to deal with when I'm upset.

"I didn't think that you would care. I mean, we had only just met and I had to take you to the hospital! I didn't want to bombard you with a whole lot more information," Damon stepped closer with a hand out stretched out to me. I step back and collide with Satan. He puts a hand on my shoulder to steady me.

"If we are ever going to work, whether it be now or in the future,
we gotta be honest with each other," I start to pick up my dirty dishes so I can wash them.

"But Danny," he is cut off by me.

"It's Daniel. I think you should leave. Tell Lilah that it was very nice to meet her," I put the clean dishes on the rack to dry and retreat to my room.

The sight that greets me terrifies the life out of me. In the middle of my was a skeleton. A small, bloodied boned, skeleton. Lilah is sitting next to it with a satisfied grin on her small face. There is fur spread out through the blood soaking through my sheets.

Juniper..

I scream and both the devil and Damon come running.

"What's wrong?" Satan asks. I point to my bed silently, as words are failing me.

"Oh my... Lilah! What have you done?" Damon rushes forward to pick up his daughter out of the blood.

"I was hungry daddy, and it was getting annoying. So, I ate it," she smiled wide and I could see the row of pointed teeth in her mouth.

"Your... Your daughter... Ate my.. shE ATE MY CAT?!" I tried to lunge forward at the two, but Satan wrapped an arm around my waist and lifted me up. Which eliminated any possibility of me moving forward.

"Damon, take Lilah and leave. Now, before I send you back," Satan's voice was calm and steady, "Come on kid, let's go sit in the living room," We got up and went to sit on my couch.

As Damon walked by he mumbled a sorry and he vanished out the door. I sat there numbly while Satan got up to, clean? I don't know. I sit on my couch and cry silently. After about twenty minutes later Satan came to join me again.

"What now?" He whispers next to me.

I don't know anymore.

••••••••••••••••••

Alright,, this chapter is shorter than the others and I apologize for that.

I think that maybe I'll try to post a new chapter every other day, that'll give me time to write the chapter haha.

But ayye next chapter will be a tad different, I hope you like it. ~ Elijah.