Fight

"Melody  if you want you be like me, you have to learn the song" Momma said. I scoffed. 

"You mean the song that was banned? The one that made you become an outcast?" i said. She glared at me and nodded. 

"I am a siren and because you are my daughter, you will become a siren too" she said. I didn't listen to her. 

"If you don't, i can always force you with that potion" she said pointing to the potion that she made this morning. I got scared. 

"What does it do Ms. Eiredina?" i asked her using her name since i am not allowed to call her mom. She looked at me. 

"When you drink it, you will become a siren/vampire hybrid. But on land you will only become a vampire until you get in the water for your siren side to come out" she said. I nodded. 

"Aren't sirens evil though?" i asked. She smirked. 

"Yes, so you will become evil in water" she said. I was scared. I tried telling her i don't want to be like her, but that ended up getting in an argument. The argument resulted in her beating me and forced the potion down my throat. After she did, i ran away. I swam as fast as i could and ended up in the mako pod's land. I went to see if they were there and they were leaving. 

"What's going on?" i asked them. They looked at me. 

"A merman invaded our moon pool, so we are leaving. Who are you?" A lady asked. 

"I am Melody, My mother abandoned me as a baby and i was raised by Ms. Eiredina." i said. they gasped at that name. 

"Eiredina is the most powerful siren in the sea!" A mermaid said. I nodded. 

"She wanted me to be like her, but i said i wouldn't and she beat me." i said sadly. A mermaid who's name is Aquata, hugged me. I told her that i will help her sister Sirena with the merman and they nodded. They left and I went in the moonpool to sleep. I felt strange, which meant the potion was working. I passed out and when i woke up, i felt the same, except i had fangs and red eyes. Apparently only the vampire half of the potion worked. I wasn't a siren! 

I left and found an empty beach. I automatically grew legs, since i am part human. Eiredina told me that my mother was a mermaid and my father is a land boy. I already had clothes on because of the last time i snuck onto land. This time though i saw a necklace around my neck and realized that it was a moonstone. I smiled at it and i walked around. I saw a cafe and sat down. I was never up on land before, so this was weird. A land girl walked up to me and smiled. 

"I'm Carly. Are you new around here?" she asked me. I nodded. 

"I'm melody and yeah i am." i said. she smiled and she took my order. She came back and handed me my drink. I thanked her and she sat down and we talked. I finally made a new friend, even though she is older than me. She introduced me to her friend Evie and the three of us became good friends. A person walked by and spilled their drink on me. I rushed to a room and fell. I locked the door with my powers and sighed. I heard a knock on the door and i was scared. 

"Melody? It's me Evie, please let me in. I can help you" she said. Was she like me? I decided to listen and unlocked the door. When she saw me she was shocked.

"Your hair and tail is blue" she said. I looked at my hair and tail and gasped. How is this possible???? I dried off and looked at Eve. 

"How is this possible?" i asked her. She shrugged. 

"I think i know people who can help" she said pulling me outside and she jumped into the water. I followed her and she swam to a small pool that seemed to be inside a place. I looked at her hoping that she is right about these people helping me.