Plan's in action

The next day i went to school and after i quickly went home and did my homework. I then Told mom i am going for a swim and headed to the pool in the grotto. Lyla, Nixie, Sirena came through the pool and smiled at me. They got up and dried off and i swam away. I was looking all over for Luca and his gang until i saw all 15 of his followers but not him. I swam up to them and smiled. They smirked at me since they were all 15. Antonio swam up to me smirking. 

"How is our blue mermaid" he asked me. I smirked at him. 

"I am good Antonio, and my name is melody not blue mermaid" i said glaring at him. He just laughed with the others. The others came towards me and i had to pretend to be scared and i swam up to Antonio and hugged him. I used my vampire power to make him under my control and i did the same with the others. I killed everyone and watched as they turned into bubbles except I let Antonio live. I looked at him and Compelled him to think he killed them because they were trying to hurt me. I then took him out of my control but made sure the compulsion was still there. He looked at me and hugged him. 

"Thank you so much Antonio" i said pretending to cry. He looked down at me and smiled at me. 

"Anything for you little sis" he said. I smiled at him. I saw Luca swim over and saw Antonio look guilty. 

"Antonio, he will understand. You did it to protect me." I told him. He nodded. Luca appeared and saw that it was only antonio and I. 

"Where are the others" he said. Antonio looked at me.

"They tried to hurt Melody, so i killed them. They were trying to finish what Derek started with her" he said. Luca seemed upset and relieved. 

"Thank you for protecting her while i wasn't here Antonio" he said. Antonio smiled. 

"Weren't you guys the only living mermen though? The others are extinct" I said. They nodded. 

"Our plan is forever cancelled then. The three of us can't do this on our own" Antonio said. Luca nodded. I felt someone grab my waist and saw that it was Antonio. I looked at him and saw lust in his eyes. I looked down and shook my head laughing. 

Luca left depressed and i looked at Antonio. He seemed worried and we tried to find where Luca went. We separated and i saw luca. I swam up to him and saw that he was bleeding. I called Antonio and when he got there, we saw luca's eyes roll back. He's gone. I swam up to Antonio and hugged him. Luca didn't turn into bubbles, so we had to bury him. After we did I continued dry sobbing. Antonio hugged me and looked at me. I decided to take off the compulsion and he looked at me. 

"You killed my brothers. And you made Luca get killed" he said angrily. I looked at him sadly. 

"I know but i had too, i saw the way they were looking at me, with lust. I am only thirteen and i got scared so i killed them. And luca, i didn't want him to die, but he did that himself." i said making up an excuse and i started dry sobbing, thinking about Luca. Antonio's anger cooled down. I thought he was going to kill me but he just hugged me. 

"Why didn't you kill me?" he asked confused. I looked at him. 

"Because I need someone to annoy" i said playfully. He laughed and looked at me. 

"Now tell me the truth" he said. I looked at him. 

"Because i know you are part werewolf" i said. He was shocked.

"H-how?" he asked confused. 

"I am part vampire" i said. He then growled at me. I laughed. I walked closer to him and bit his neck. He passed out and soon woke up. He was now part vampire and werewolf. He stared at me scared. 

"What did you do" he asked. I laughed. 

"You are now part vampire Antonio." I said. He nodded and looked at me. I then realized that he imprinted on me. I smiled at him. 

"Antonio, can you make me like you" I asked him. He nodded smiling. I fell asleep like Antonio did and when i woke up after a few minutes, i was in his arms. We swam to land and both dried off. I went back home while he went to the cafe. When i got home Mom smiled at me. 

"How was your swim" she asked me. I replied with a great, and smiled. I then saw Lyla, Nixie, and Sirena walk over. 

"Zac has the trident."Lyla said. Mom seemed scared. I then remembered that i had a nightmare about a trident but it was with cam, not zac. 

"You have to get it from him" I told them. They nodded. 

"He doesn't trust us though." Sirena said. I smirked. 

"He trusts me." i said. They all looked at each other. Mom looked at me. 

"You really think he would give you the trident" Mom asked. I shrugged. 

"Its worth a try." i said. They nodded and The girls and I went to the cafe and David saw me. 

"Hey can you sing another song? people keep asking for you to sing again" he told me. I smiled and nodded. He introduced me and everyone cheered. I saw Lyla and the others looking at me and i nodded. Our plan was action.