Encounter

I looked at the crowd and told david the notes to play and started to sing.

  I can remember a time when I was so afraid
When even my shadow wouldn't follow me

So I, I, I'm picking up my sword
To shatter all the pieces that I was before
Cause I, I, I'm worth fighting for
For, for, for

So put me in a cage
Lock me in a room
Throw away the key
I dare you

I'll break down the walls
A high heel wrecking ball
And I won't let you tear me down, no

Oooooh oh [x2]

Throw away the key
I dare you

Ooooh oh [x2]
And I won't let you tear me down, no

I had an opinion, but I never spoke my mind
And I wouldn't argue, even when I knew I was right

But I, I, I'm not that girl anymore
Yeah, I lost the battle but I won the war
Cause I, I, I'm worth fighting for
For, for, for

So put me in a cage
Lock me in a room
Throw away the key
I dare you
I'll break down the walls
A high heel wrecking ball
And I won't let you tear me down, no

Ooooh oh [x2]

Throw away the key
I dare you

Ooooh oh [x2]

And I won't let you tear me down, no

I just kept on running, running, running
Trying to find out who I was
I would go the distance but it wasn't far enough
But now I'm standing straight and know exactly who I am
Yeah! Yeah!
I can remember a time when I was so afraid

Put me in a cage
Lock me in a room
Throw away the key
I dare you
I'll break down the walls
A high heel wrecking ball
And I won't let you tear me down, no

Ooooh oh [x2]

Throw away the key
I dare you

Ooooh oh [x2]

And I won't let you tear me down, no [x2]

I won't let you tear me down no

Ooooh 

I finished the song and everyone clapped. I saw Antonio and gave him a signal. He spilled water on zac and i followed him. When i saw his tail i closed the door and looked at him. I dried him off and he looked at me.

" your a mermaid?" He asked. I nodded. He looked at me and frowned.

" You want the trident too?" He said. I shook my head.

" It's a merman's weapon. It can hurt a mermaid, and i don't want to be the one to get hurt" i said sadly. He looked at me and gave a smile smile as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Your my friend Mel. I wouldn't hurt you. If i did Evie would kill me since she calls you her sister." He said. I was surprised.

" she does?" I asked shocked. He nodded.

"Of course. Your like mine too. " he said. I hugged him. He showed me the trident and i backed away from it. I asked him if he can put it back where it came from and he nodded. I thanked him and swam with him to mako. I helped him put it back and we left. I smelled a werewolf and growled in the direction it came from. Zac looked at me confused. I saw a werewolf come out and he tried to attack me. I shifted and noticed that his eyes were red while mine were also. Alpha. He was an Alpha of a pack. He shifted back and so did I.

"Who are you?" I asked him. He smirked at me.

"My name is Rick, you better do as i say or fish boy gets hurt" he says as is pack surrounds us and grabs Zac. I looked at him scared. I looked back at Rick and nodded.

"I will do as you want, but promise me to let him go" i said. Zac looked at me as they let him go. I told him to leave and he did. Rick smirked at me and came close to me. He told his pack to leave and they left us alone. I am going to die, i just know it. I cried and looked at Rick scared. He seemed to enjoy himself as he looked down at me. He looked me in the eyes and i felt pain through my body. I fell to my knees and screamed. I shifted and noticed that my wolf was like his now. I shifted back and was confused.

" what happened?" I asked him. He smiled at me.

" I used my gift on you, which means i made you part of my pack. And now you will be the packs slave since you are the only girl" he said. I cried knowing I have to do as he says now. I ran away back home and saw Antonio waiting for me. I cried into his arms. He walked me home and mom thanked him before he left. Mom brought me to the grotto, where i saw Zac and the others.

"Can you tell us what just happened?" Zac asked. I nodded slowly afraid of what they will say. How will they react to what i tell them what just happened?