Gone

We get to the moon pool and I see that i am late. I couldn't help them. They look at me and frown. I look at Antonio and i walk away. They don't need me here anymore. He tries to follow me but i jump in the water and i swim away. Far away from here. I soon realize that i end up at the siren pod's territory. They start to surround me and i look around at them.

"Please, i am just passing through. I don't want to cause any trouble. Please."

They come closer, but an older lady, who i assume is the head of the pod, comes close to me.

"Leave us. Go back to what you were doing!"

Everyone leaves and its just me and her.

"Melody?"

I look at her and realize that this was my aunt. My adoptive aunt.

"Aunt Aetheneira!"

We hug and she smiles at me.

"Your the blue mermaid?"

I nod.

"I missed you Auntie"

"I missed you too my little siren"

I laugh.

"Aunt Aetheneira?"

She looks at me.

"Yeah."

I ask her about making me a siren and she smiles at me. She tells me that for her to perform the ritual, i have to loose my mate and memories of meeting him. I sigh and nod. She also tells me that i wont be able to become human which means i cant see my mom and friends on land. I have to do this. They don't need me. That was my one chance to save everyone as the blue mermaid, but this, this will destroy everyone if i become a siren. This is what i have to do.

"Okay."

She starts the ritual but i stop her.

"Can you make me forget everyone that i met. Make me think that your sister passed away way before i was born and that you adopted me. That way i don't feel guilty about this and that you are my mother." She nods smiling at me.

"Remember, after i do this, you wont be a witch and the blue mermaid anymore unless you meet your birth parents, then you will become a witch. Your age will stay the same and everyone you met will forget who you are, but your birthmother will still remember giving birth to you and giving you up."

" I know."

She nods and continues the ritual. I feel my memories slip away and i look around confused.

"Mother?" I look at my mother confused because everything is still blurry. She smiles at me.

"Come on darling, its time for bed."

I nod and hug mama before I go to bed.

"Good night darling."

"Good night mother."

I soon fall asleep afterwards.