I think i just sold my soul

I woke up and got ready for school. Evie was waiting for me downstairs with Zac. I smiled at them and we walked to school. When we got there, i saw mom walking up to us. 

"Melody, can i speak to you in my office please" she spoke to me. I looked at Evie and back at mom. 

"Sorry Principal Santos, but i am going to be late to class" i said and continued walking with evie and Zac. Zac looked at me. 

"You actually said no to the principal?" he said shocked. 

"Well yeah, I am not going to miss class just to talk to her in her office." i said in a duh tone. It's true though. I love my classes and wouldn't miss class ever. We got to class and they talked while i paid attention. The teacher asked us a question and no one in the class had a clue so i raised my hand and answered. The teacher smiled at me and said that i was correct. Everyone just stared at me. I guess i was to advanced for them. Oh well. The teacher asked to talk to me after class. When class ended, i walked up to the teacher. 

"I understand that you are thirteen and skipped a grade. But your answers are so far advanced for your age. I recommend that you should be switched to Ap biology." She said. I nodded and smiled.

"Ok miss, thank you" i said she smiled to me as i left. I went through the rest of the day ignoring mom. Evie and I were walking home when i saw Eiredina in front of us. We stopped and Eiredina glared at me. 

"You will come back with me if you like it or not." she growled. I looked at Evie and told her to go home. She did and i walked over to Eiredina. 

"I won't go with you. It was true what i told you before. Now leave me alone." i said. She looked down at me. 

"Listen here brat. I raised you so you will listen to me." she said. I whimpered. I looked at her. 

"How about this." I said before i attacked her. No one was around and when i attacked and bit her, she died and turned into bubbles. Which only happens to evil mermaids. I smirked as she disappeared. I finally got back to evie and did my homework within an hour. I decided to go for a swim and swam towards the reef. I saw a merman and he smirked at me We swam up to get some air and he looked at me. 

"You're the blue mermaid!" he exclaimed. I nodded. 

"Yes i am. Now care to tell me who you are" I asked him. He smirked. 

"I am Luca, the leader of my gang." He smirked. I smiled. 

"To destroy mermaids, am i correct" i asked him. He nodded. 

"Including me?" i said shocked. He nodded and came closer to me. I stopped him. 

"How about this? I help you, if you spare me?" i said. He was shocked. 

"The blue mermaid, helping merman destroy mermaids?" he said shocked. I frowned. 

"I am not only a mermaid, but also a vampire. I can kill you instantly." I growled. He smirked at me and nodded. I smiled at him and out of nowhere, he hugged me. 

"No matter what, you will be protected by me. You from now on will be my little sister" He said. I hugged him. I told him about me living on land and he allowed me to stay on land as long as i promise to help him. I nodded and thanked him. I left and went back to Evie's realizing that i just promised to help destroy my mom, and friends. Can i go through with this or no? I would still have Zac and Luca. But SIrena, Evie, Nixie, Lyla? Can i live without them? I think i just sold my soul to the devil.