Part four

Chris' POV

"So I guess its bye-bye time now. Get some rest," I said then turned away. Even though I didn't want to leave. She grabbed my hand and I looked at her. Her body might not have showed that she wanted me to stay but her eyes did. "Stay," she begged. I didn't want to give in-

"Yes you did."

Fine I wanted to give in but I didn't want it to seem suspicious. "Please," she said. I sighed and sat down beside her in the sofa. She looked so....simple. So innocent. Unlike me. Ofcourse I would do it. I'm 21 years old.

"Do you want anything?" I asked. She nodded. "Orange juice," she smiled. I smiled and got up, making my way to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and the bottle of juice was right infront of my eyes. I got it and a glass and poured some in. Then I put the bottle back in and closed the fridge.

I went back to the living room and gave her the glass. "Thank you," she said. She took a sip and I watched her. She looked at me and blushed, looking down at the ground. She put the glass on the coffee table and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"So who do you live with?" I asked her. "My mom and my sister," she said. I nodded and she looked at me. "What about you?" She asked. "My grandparents and sister," I told her. She smiled. "How does it feel to have grandparents?" She asked.

"I don't know. Normal, I guess. Why?" I asked. She shrugged. "My grandparents died when I was 12," she said. She laid her head on my shoulder and I tensed. "How old are you?" She asked. "21. How about you?"

"20. Last month."

"June's your birthday?"

"Yep. When's yours?"

"January."

"My sister was born on January. The 6th."

"10th. Which day were you born?"

"12th."

"Oh."

We got silent for a few minutes before she spoke again. "Whats your favourite colour?" She asked. "Blue, red, green, cyan, turquoise, black and orange. Whats yours?" I answered.

"Bright colours. Mostly baby pink. And I like black too."

"My turn to ask questions. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, pistachio or any kind of ice cream?"

"Chocolate Ofcourse. If no one liked chocolate they had a mother effing effed up childhood."

"Okay. Do you prefer books, newspaper, magazines or papers?"

"Books and magazines. Depends what in the newspaper."

She took a sip from her drink again and laid her head on my shoulder. "I'm having a party Saturday night. I'm inviting you," I told her. "Will you come?" I asked to be sure. "If no events come up then yes," She said.

"Cool. Same house we were at," I told her. "Really? Why?" She asked. "I live there," I said.

"So Anabelle's your sister?" She asked, snapping her head up to look at me. Her beautiful grey eyes held excitement. "Yup."

"I hit my toe on a rock yesterday and she aided me. At her house. We became bestfriends," she said, showing me her toe that was wrapped with a bandaid.

"Oh. Ok," I said. My phone rang and the caller ID showed Ana's number. "Chris, come quick. Its grandma," she said. "What? Whats wrong with her?" I asked worriedly. "She isn't opening her eyes and no matter how hard I shake her she wont budge," she said. "Alright. I'm coming," I assured her.

I hung up and looked at Gizzelle. "I gotta go," I said to her. "Why? Whats wrong?" She asked. I just met her but honestly she's so nice and I might be falling for her. Maybe love at first sight. But there's no way I'm ever gonna tell her that. "Gimmie your number," I begged her.

She took my phone and wrote it then added her name. "I-I-I'll call you. I promise," I said. I kissed her head and rushed out. Please be okay grandma.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

•Follow