Part five

Gizzelle's POV

I watched as he rushed out of the house. Where is he off to? Does he have a girlfriend? I shook my head to clear my thoughts. What does it really matter?

I got up and went to my room to shower. After, I dressed in a black off the shoulder blouse and light washed ripped jeans. I went downstairs with my phone and went on Facebook. There were a few notifications so I opened them.

Most were from guys. That Hot Guy, Famous Guy Chad, Dr. Hot Stuff, Aaron Shawl, Derrick Howard, Zombie Dude, Ricky Stevens, Ryan Dude, Ibee That Hot Guy, Steve Dolly. They were all the guys that sent me messages today. But I had more that sent me messages and followed me.

That Hot Guy: You're one hot chick.

Famous Guy Chad: If I had the chance, I would totally do you.

I rolled my eyes at that one.

Dr. Hot Stuff: Ooh! Somebody call the cops cause it got to be illegal to look that good!

I smiled at this one. Cheezy pick up line. From Fresh Prince Of Belair.

Aaron Shawl: Hey sexy. Wanna meet me?

Derrick Howard: Please go on a date with me.

Zombie Dude: I'm a zombie. Let me eat you out.

Ricky Stevens: I can give you everything you want if you date me.

Ryan Dude: You're sexy enough to dance on my pole for me ;-)

Ibee That Hot Guy: I'm hot, you're hot and we'll both fit for each other.

Steve Dolly: Roses are red, violets are blue, Be mine. I stink at this but hey!

I laughed at all of these and my phone started to ring. It was an unknown number. I slid the green button to the red button and the call answered. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey. Sup?" The person asked. "Um. Nothing," we were both silent. "I'm sorry, who is this again?" I asked. "You really don't know?" He asked. "Uh no."