Part seventeen

"So what colour should they wear at the funeral?" Mom asked Lily. She had her thinking face on and then said, "Black and red because that's his favorite color," she said.

"Okay," mom said and wrote it down. "Giz, what color casket? And choose a style,"
"Brown. His frame will be at the part where his head lay rest and the flowers will be daisies and lilies, and yes roses."
"Okay," she wrote that down.
"Chris. What songs will be sung at the funeral?"
"Uh, amazing grace, some sweet day and.... I don't know no more!"
"Alright, I'll just add some. We have lots of work to do, you know," mom said. "Oh we definitely do," Anabelle said.

"But can we have an after party?" Alyssa(the girl who stole Coco once) asked. "No, we'll have to wait until a few days after because people will be weeping and whatever." I explained.

Alys and Ana looked sad. "We just wanted to spend some free time together, reminisce, have some fun, get to know each other better, stuff like that. You know, like girls night or whatever," Alys explained. "Yeah. We can do that from now on because the funeral is next month on a Sunday. I want it to be perfect. We have loads of time, so what do you say?" I asked.

They nodded. "I haven't showered yet so make yourself at home. Mom get some rest, you have been working for hours," I said and went to shower.

After my shower, I put on a tube top and jeans and went downstairs. Ana and Alys was in the sofa playing rock, paper, scissors and Chris was on his phone. "Hey guys. You know, I have a pool in my front yard and we can all play there," I interrupted.

"We don't have our bathing suits," Alys said. "Well, I have three extra bathing suits that I haven't worn as yet so you both can borrow, maybe take if you want." "Really," Ana said joyfully. I nodded and they went upstairs but stopped immediately. "Uh, where's your room?" They asked together. "You'll know. The guest room door is the brown door to your left and Lily's is really pink, like, really really pink. Then there's only one room left so it'll be obvious," I said.

They nodded and raced off.

I smiled and looked at Chris who was staring at me. I blushed and looked down. "You know you're beautiful right?" He said. I shrugged my shoulders. "Say yes," he said again. I nodded and looked up.

"Yes," I said.

He called me over and I got up and went to him. He put me to sit on his lap and I fixed my hair behind my ear. "Do you not think your beautiful?" He asked. I shrugged. He kissed my cheek and asked again, I smiled and shrugged again.

He kissed my neck and asked again, I laughed and shrugged. He kissed my hand and asked again. I nodded and kissed him back.

For a while, we had a short make out session and then heard someone cleared their throat. We pulled apart and I stood up innocently. I looked up and Alys, Ana and Lily were looking at us with wide eyes. "You are one evil brother," Ana said. He shrugged and smirked.

"You didn't tell me that Giz was your girlfriend?" She said. Alys and Lily were still stunned. "Ok, I-I'll go change into m-my bikini," I said, still not believing that they caught me And my boyfriend kissing. Worst, Lily was there.

I changed into a green bikini top and a sexy black bikini bottom that had to be tied by the sides. I tied them and put on my pink Hollister slippers and went downstairs. Chris was talking with Alys, Ana and Lily while they laughed. What are they talking about??!

"Hehem!!" I cleared my throat. They looked at me and Chris didn't stop staring me down. I walked down the stairs and we all went to the pool. "I have nothing to wear," Chris said. We all looked at each other and back at Chris. "Alright do this, Go home and bring your swim wear, some extra clothes and underwear for you and your sister because we're gonna have a sleepover. Alys, when we're done, you can go over and do the same, deal?" I said, all in one breath and started breathing heavy.

They nodded and Chris ran out. We looked at each other and Lily was the first to jump in. "What are you waiting for?" She asked once her head was from under the water.

We all nodded and jumped in.

After a while Chris, came out in his swimwear and did a cannon ball in. We splashed water on him and he smiled. "Hey," he said. He started to splash water back and I went under water and pulled him down. I heard the girls laughing and I swam away as fast as I could.

But for my luck, Chris caught me from behind. "What are you trying to do, girlfriend?" He asked. "I dunno. You tell me. Boyfriend," I said and elbowed him in the belly. He was going down and I swam away looking behind me.

The others were playing with each other. I looked back at Chris and he looked like he drowned. I widened my eyes and swam to him as fast as I could. "Chris? Chris! Stop playing around now!" I said. "Chris?" "Chris!" I shook him and shook him and tears welled up in my eyes. I tried to pull him up and he didn't move.

"Guys!!" I said. They looked at me and swam over. "Help me," I said. They stared at me and I extended my arms. "C'mon," I said and tried to pull him but he was too heavy. And then he jumped up and frightened me. I screamed and they started laughing.

I frowned and swam to the deck. "You guys shouldn't play like that. My asthma almost caught me in the water," I said. I gave them a dirty look and walked away. I heard splashing but without looking behind me I continued walking. When I was in the house and about to close the door Chris came up. "Hey!" He said. I walked off while he said, "Hey, babe, baby. Look at me." I stopped and turned around yelling a "What?"

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

I just walked off again and went to my room with him following. When I was about to shut the door, Chris pushed it open. "What do you want?" I frowned. I looked to the left at the wall and crossed my arms. He came closer and I walked to where my closet was. He grabbed my hand and twirled me around before placing a kiss on my lips. We kissed in sync before I pushed him away.

My lips felt tingly and warm. I looked at him and he was smiling. So I kissed him. He kissed back in sync and he clasped his hand over my butt, making me gasp, where he pushed his tongue in my mouth. We used our tongues to fight and he won. We kissed again. "Jump!" He said so that I did and he walked me to the bed.

He put me down and came on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his torso and put my hand in his hair.

After a few minutes, we were under the covers and still kissing. I didn't realize we took off our clothes. He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asked.

No, but its too late to go back!!!

I nodded and smiled. He smiled back and sighed. "Ok," he said then entered into me.

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

We were putting on our swim wears. When we were done, we went back to the pool and everyone was busy until Lily looked at us and her smile wiped. "Ooh, you guys did the nasty," Ana and Alys teased. "What does that mean?" Lily asked. We looked at her. Everyone was saying something which made it hard to hear.

I put up my hand to stop them and then I said. "Lily, I'm just gonna come out with the truth." They widened their eyes and I said. "Lily, that means we cleaned the guest bathroom." She scrunched her nose and said "Ew, Haha." And we all started to laugh.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

•Follow