chapter 2

I reached the entrance nerves flooding my body as I gripped the handle pulling it open. "hello may I help you miss?" a sweet voice called out as I approached her desk, " yes I got a job here as Mr Dolan's assistant, "name?" she looked me up and down and smiled " Shannon Matthews" I replied "ah yes please take a seat Ms Matthews".

I looked around admiring the painting's  which all  looked to cost more than my rent while thoughts rushed around my head "what if he hates you?"..."what if he's hot..."what if he..." no I can't think about this I boyfriend. 

"Mr Dolan will see you now" 

I got up and two young beautiful ladies opened each door leading to his office damn this guy must be loaded.

He looked up from his work and we looked into each others eyes as if they would pull us into a fantasy. He was beautiful, god damn he was on another level, big brown eyes... the best jawline he could cut a bitch in seconds with that. but I knew I had a boyfriend so I let my thoughts rest.

Grayson's pov

shit this girl is beautiful..wait is that a fucking bruise on her face how the hell did she get that, why would some one want to hurt a girl like her she looked like a princess and one day 

She'll be my princess.

"you must be shannon?"

Shannon pov

  "you must be shannon?"  

"yeah that's me nice to meet you Mr Dolan" I walked to his desk in hopes he would take my hand and gladly he shook it slowly massaging my hand my his thumb, " Grayson please call me Grayson" he lead me to a couch neatly placed in his massive office and pulled  on my hand so I'd sit with him " so tell me about your self since you'll be working for me I want to get to know you...shannon" his face inched closer to mine and his hand found itself to my thigh. We looked at his hand placed on my thigh and at the same time lifted our faces to look at each again. 

we were to close for comfort and I started to think of unholy thoughts but I couldn't I had to stay loyal to my boyfriend. I  basically freaked out "s-sorry sir ..eh grayson I need to use to restroom" I clambered to the exit and made a run for it. He was much hotter than tom and I didn't know what to do. 

Grayson's pov    

I chuckled as she tried to get away as fast as possible she was so vulnerable under my touch and it was clear she loved it.   

easy.

this will be way  easier than I thought