chapter 11

Shannon's pov

I pulled out a pocket mirror from my purse in my car and looked at my reflection and boy I looked terrible honestly I felt disgusting and dirty yeah sure I've had sex with tom before but just not like this only one party contribution sex?

My hair was a mess , my makeup was ruined and my clothes were poorly picked out I didn't want to go in but I was forced, tom just said to act normal and if I ever say anything he'll make sure I'll pay for it and I gulped when he said this since it's the first time in our relationship he scared me terribly.

I didn't feel safe or even loved with him but if I left well I just can't .

I walked to the building once again seeing jen the receptionist.

she's actually not such a bad person I quite like her and she's the closest thing I have to a friend so I speak to her whenever I can hoping she wont hate me. " Shannon how-" I cut her of not wanting to talk to anyone today "I'll see you later jen" I walked straight past her hoping she wouldn't see my face and clearly she noticed my mood so she just nodded.Respecting my wishes which I was grateful for.

I walked straight into his office going back to my unfinished business from yesterday cleaning out the shelves, " Shannon I missed youu" he said noticing my presence in his office, he walked towards me since I still had not even looked him in the face yet "babe I-" he tugged on my arm making my whole body face him including my face which met his loving eyes.

He looked me up and down and his expression was unreadable suddenly he engulfed me in a hug and I just let everything go and cried in his arms. "pack your bags I'll deal with thomas" I pulled away from him.

"grayson NO" I yelled the last part knowing what he said was impossible for me to do.

"if you think I'm going to let you stay with HIM YOU MUST BE INSANE" he shouted making me flinch in fear.

"That's not your decision to make grayson it's mine" I said softening my voice since I didn't want to yell anymore I physically couldn't anyway.

"oh yeah?" he said also softening his voice thankgod.

"yeah"

"and you know what's mine?"

"what?" he pulled my hand so I was fully facing him again.

"you"

"grayson I'm not yours" I pulled away from his contact rushing to the door hoping to leave when he pulled my arm once again making me angry.

"JUST LISTEN TO ME" he shouted.

"leave me alone" I tried to pull away from his grip but he was to strong.

"That's not happening" he still had a grip on my arm and my fury began to burst.

"I QUIT... I quit" I said not realising it but meaning it.

he had a face of pure shock and not noticing it his grip loosened on my arm letting me escape. I was about to leave going anywhere but here or home when his voice called me again telling me to stay but I still continued to leave when all of a sudden he busted though his doors shocking me and jen in the process.

"I LOVE YOU" I stopped walking for a second taking in what he just said and faced jen and from her face we both had about similar expressions of pure utter confusion.

"well you know what" I took a breath and faced him tears spilling like a drain he just looked at me waiting for my reaction to the words he spoke a couple seconds ago.

"I don't love you"