chapter 3

Shannon's pov

okay breathe... I stood in the room shocked , confused and well... overwhelmed by different feelings but one stood out amongst the rest.

Attraction   

I couldn't let my feelings take over I must be professional since I'm here to do a job and that's it. I walked out the restroom ready to face the man himself and to finally do my job since that's what I'm here to do I kept telling myself that anyway. 

"Is there a problem shannon" even his voice could take you over I wanted to leave but something told me to stay. "no problem grayson now is there anything I could do for you sir" he faced me so I could see his face once more "could you get me a coffee...Angel?".

*3 hours later*

after what felt about decades I was almost finished my first day as grayson's assistant and boy I was happy the whole day I could see his eye on me and it made me feel wanted but I could feel that way with someone I hardly knew . I was clearing his documents in his office while he was on the phone talking about serious business by the sound of it till suddenly a male barged into the room"baby"

Shit.    

"what the hell are you doing here tom I'm working!" I yelled furious that he showed up at my place of work. "Baby I'm sorry".

"who the fuck is this shannon" gray asked me.  crap grayson I forgot about him. " sorry grayson he was just goin-" I tried to explain but grayson irrupted me " what are you sorry about huh?" he yelled angry wait why was he suddenly  angry...wait.................shit shit shit

*Flashback*

I looked in the his bathroom damn it was beautiful but I had to go back or he'd wonder where I would be I stared at my reflection and noticed I didn't cover my bruise with makeup and it was clearly visible to the public eye, I was about to pull out some stuff out my purse when I heard his soft voice call me "shannon?" and with that I came out since I didn't want to keep him waiting.

  *Flashback ended*  

"YOU FUCKING MONSTER" he shouted and lunged at tom throwing punch after punch , he was much stronger than tom and he could kill him if I didn't do anything "STOP GRAYSON STOP" me being as stupid as I am I ran into the fight only to have a punch hit my jaw and knock me out.

"Shannon?"

everything went black.