Chapter 10

coming up

 "why huh are you seeing someone else" he spat terrifying me"no just please let go of me" I stuttered "no can do baby" he pulled the band of my sweatpants closer to him and stuck his hand down there making me let out a scream not from pleasure but pure pain.       

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shannon's pov 

"hey babe" my boyfriend called on me when I came  through the doors of our home,  I had just came home from a 'stressful' day with grayson  and you know 'working' with grayson can be hard but oh its fun and worth it. 

"hi tom" I replied slowly, honestly I feel terrible for what I'm doing to tom but I cant stop I need to and eventually i will just not right now." so how was work" he smiled as I slouched back on my chair "you know it was eventful" I smiled back liking the little conversation which was going on till it was interrupted. 

*buzz*  

I looked at my phone viewing the one unread message I received a couple seconds ago.

Grayson- shan hm I think you should come over today.

Shannon- hm yeah I don't think so 

grayson- you know you want me since you made that very clear today. 

I smiled thinking he was probably smirking on the other side on his phone but I wasn't going to go. I would go see him but I don't want tom to be even more suspicious than he already could be.

"who was that" he said turning his face to me turning of the television at the same time. "nothing" I smiled reassuring him nothing was wrong so he wouldn't have to worry.

I got up deciding that I would make tom a big dinner after I got dressed into something more comfortable which was a simple black tee my black silk robe and some sweatpants. I got to the kitchen ready to make something hopefully pleasing to the eye.

when all of a sudden a cold  hand touched my warm body making me flinch at the contact which I wasn't enjoying right now "ease up" he said kissing down my neck making me want to throw up "s-stop please tom" I said becoming scared at what he was doing, "why huh are you seeing someone else" he spat terrifying me"no just please let go of me" I stuttered "no can do baby" he pulled the band of my sweatpants closer to him and stuck his hand down there making me let out a scream not from pleasure but pure pain.   

He pulled of my robe and grabbed a hold of my tee yanking it of hurting me in the process I felt helpless and scared, I was left in my bra and sweatpants when he tugged away from me to remove his clothing I thought now was my chance to escape his clutches and run into grayson's gentle touch which I needed right now. 

I ran as fast as I could when all of a sudden he grabbed a hold of me pulling me back into his deadly arms "let me go" I tried to scream but his hand was over my mouth and everything came out muffled "not so fast baby you'll be doing a little something for me tonight" he pulled me into the bedroom and locked it and pushing me into the bed before jumping on me.

Third person pov

All what could be heard at this point were her screams and his moans ,she loved him and never in a million years she thought he'd be raping her , as bruises formed around her body she thought how stupid she was she never took grayson's offer instead of this happening she could have enjoyed her self with him but she decided to stay with the devil himself. 

He wasn't always a devil however he was a sweet boy Shannon had met at school and from that point on  she knew she wanted to spend her life him that's however until she met 

grayson.