chapter 5

Shannon's pov

"come onnn" he was running in front of me and I had no idea why he was in such a hurry. He held the door for me as I walked out such a gentleman by the way, Tom never held a door for me in his life, once I thought he did so I didn't grab the handle and the door went right in my face,  damn It hurt like  a bitch and even with my moans of pain tom still didn't even notice.  Times like that make me think why Am I with him and not someone like grayson. 

"or you could just be with me"

shit I didn't realise I said that out loud so I just played it off so I didn't have to make anything awkward in the workplace however what he said did make me tingle. In all the years spent miserable with tom he never made me feel the way grayson did...

wanted, attractive , beautiful and so much more. 

"em so grayson where do you live " I stated in hopes of starting a conversation , " oh you'll find out" he pulled my hand into a beautifully designed car costing the same as my very existence. " james home please"

*45 minutes later*  

we pulled into a mansion, a really nice mansion by the looks of it , " so grayson who else lives where" I said  knowing he must have a girlfriend or a wife since well he's the most charming man I've ever met, "a couple of butlers and just me" I felt happiness strike me for some reason why was I happy, that he was single "cool" I said taking the scent of my real feelings.

This room is where you'll be staying enjoy I'll just be in the shower if you need me" he said pointing out a room much bigger than I have a home.  "thanks" I walked around observing the surroundings in the room kindly given to me. 

*45 minutes later*  

I pulled on a black silk robe I found  to cover my undergarments as I like sleeping in them some times I put on the robe because I woke up at 3 am feeling a bit scared so I decided on  fetching milk from his kitchen, I made it down his never ending stairs hoping not to bump into the man himself since I was practically naked.

I looked through the fridge when a voice spoke up " Are you happy with him?" I turned around quickly not exactly knowing he was there but clearly knowing what he was talking about , he was only wearing shorts and his six pack was clearly visible "yeah I am "

"so you would back away if I tried anything" he said taking a step forward every step I took back till my back was met with the wall , once again he was way to close I could even hear his breathing and what we were wearing wasn't exactly the best choice "y-yeah" I croaked feeling some type of way.

"hmm okay" as I thought he was going to walk away I was wrong , he pulled on my waist and dipped me down so are faces met. I found him leaning in and I couldn't take it anymore I was attracted to this guy . Our lips smashed together and...

suddenly I found my robe falling to the floor.