chapter 9

Shannon pov 

I had to think quick and to my luck...

I wasn't a quick thinker 

"well are you gonna fucking answer me or?" He grew mad and I didn't want to say it but I was terrified, "b-babe It's j-just makeup" he tried to grab my neck and smudge the hickey to test if my lie was the truth to him but of course that wouldn't be happening. I flinched and was about to say something when the man himself came out his office and spoke up beating me to it.

"yeah...makeup don't you trust your fiancée"

"babe what's he talking about we aren't getting married any time soon" tom softly spoke therefore making grayson realise I lied.

"oh my mistake now Shannon we must be getting back to work please after you" I simply nodded not wanting the situation at hand to become any worst than it already had become. I walked in leaving tom dumbfounded waiting to see what grayson would say about all of this.

once every thing was quiet and the only voices which could be heard was our own he started.

"well...are you gonna tell me why you lied to my face" he looked in my eyes hoping to finally find the truth "gray" I called him by his nickname hoping he would take pity on me.

"I could sack you for this" Suddenly I grew scared fearing for my job which was clearly on the line.

"grayson I-I can e-explain" I squeaked tears threatening to spill in any second.

"stop...your just lucky your so damn hot" He smirked slowly walking to me clenching his jaw and grabbing my tiny waist in his nicely built hands.