chapter 7

Grayson's pov

"Your getting married to him..." I cried, last night made me realise I  could love this girl, and there is no way I'm going to let her be taken over by that monster , "I'm not gonna let you do that sweetheart" I smirked, "and what make you so sure I'll listen to you" she said clearly nervous.

I pulled her waist into me and looked into her eyes as if I was telling her to stay with me without speech but with physical contact. I kissed her neck and to my expectation she didn't resist me. 

It was clear she wanted me just as much as i wanted her.  

  Shannon's pov 

I couldn't  take this anymore. The feeling of his skin on mine made my heart jump out of my chest. And I just needed this boy.

He grabbed my waist pulling me up on his desk and kissed my neck as I  pushed all his documents and work of his desk quickly worrying if someone will walk in on us.

"I thought you were getting married?" he smirked into my neck.

"Im getting married...I'm not married just yet" I said moaning his name in between.

"GRAYSON"

   Grayson's pov

It was like the first time someone ever  pleasured her since she reacted so immensely and god damn it was hot. It was obvious this tom guy and her don't do it often, so if he doesn't want to pleasure his lady I might as well do his job since it will be great fun for me including herself.

"Ready?" I winked 

she nodded quickly as a response since she wanted me right here and now,  I thought about annoying her and making her realise how much she actually needs me than she makes out.

 She pulled my tie closer to her and I whispered into her ear "wait" she was irritated "what ughhh" I pulled her waist closer to me so now we didn't even have an inch separating us "tell me you need me".

"I need you right now...gray"

damn and with that I leaped on her like a tiger to prey.