Chapter 12

Shannon's pov

I didn't mean it I did love him I thought standing beside my car letting the rain just take me away. I had no where to go and it was freezing I couldn't go back inside and face him again and I couldn't go home since tom would know I skipped out on today's shift which would make him even more angrier than usual.

I stood there thinking right opposite the building for while  and I could even see jen just holding the expression she had when I was in the building since the windows were all transparent when I saw his figure approach the window.

Third person.

He saw her standing near her car wondering why she still hasn't left.

He stood there looking into her beautiful eyes for a  lengthy amount of time when her words struck through his head like lighting making him walk back to his office in disappointment he needed her , he wanted her but he thought she didn't need him and she didn't want him when really she needed him more than himself.   

Shannon's pov

When he left I felt like something was leaving me like a piece of my heart had just crumbled away like that It hurt to know he thought I hated him when I didn't I should have never lashed out that way but I was caught up in the moment and it just came out .

I decided on just getting in my car and driving anywhere letting the road take me where ever  it desired. I drove for a bit when I looked in front and realising I was taken to grayson's mansion  I was about to leave and drive back home since it was coming up to about the end of the day when a car pulled up to the mansion and I knew who was in that car from just the structure of his jawline I was pretty surprised when he was driving but it just seemed like he wanted to be alone.

I got out of the car because I knew I had to speak to him and he did the same copying my actions.

"shan-n" he squeaked and I cut him of by hugging him.

"grayson I-I'm sorry-y I do love you-u" just after I said this I had not even realised I was crying, I just broke down in his arms and I needed it, I needed him.

He was my drug and I was addicted.