chapter 6

Shannon's pov

"oh shit". memories of last night start becoming clear and my idiocy was also becoming visible as I rubbed my banging head, 

I cheated... with my boss.

*flashback*

he carried me and pushed me down  on the island a little harder than expected but I loved it, he gripped my thigh and started leaving love marks on my bear body as moans were slipping out the both of us uncontrollably.

 *flashback over *

god how could I have been so stupid? I thought, walking to the building ready to face him. I left last night straight after the sex as i finally knew it was a mistake,he tried to make me stay but I couldn't I was angry at myself , angry at what I had become . A cheater.

  *flashback*

"Ugh grayson" I left marks on his back like a cat clawing it's owner and it looked like it hurt and also it sounded that way from his grunts.

"FUCK SHAN"

*flashback over * 

 The worst part is that I wasn't drunk and neither was he which meant we both wanted it to happen. It was wrong but I cant help but say I loved it he pleasured me no way tom could ever . And as much as I hated to say it I wanted more. 

I pulled opened the doors and walked into his office calm as  yesterday I thought to myself I'll act like nothing happened so nothing had to be weird."shan" he approached me once I stepped in not even giving me time to breath ." yes grayson?" he tried to kiss me again but I pulled away "about last night gray It was a mistake" I lied. " It didn't sound like a mistake shan"he said looking into my eyes hoping I'll tell him I loved it but I will not give him the satisfaction.

"well it was because-e ...and it has to be s-since... I stuttered not knowing what to say till this stupid thing came out of my mouth.

me and tom will be getting married