CHAPTER 5

TONY'S POV (FINALLY!)

Sitting in the car, I was thinking about my time with the kid, Percy. Why in hell was I being all kind and softy-softy? I am Tony Stark! I am Ironman! I have an iron heart! My heart does not melt for little kids!

But, when he hugged me and started crying, I felt .................

No! I didn't feel anything!

But why do I want to meet him again? Why did I ask him to come with me tomorrow? Why did I feel like smashing the person who hurt him like Hulk? Maybe there was always some compassion deep within me..................

'Noooooooooo! Stop thinking! Tony Stark thinking like this means ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!'

I realised I said that last part aloud. More specifically, shouted that out.

'Um....Tony, you sure you were not hit too hard on the head when Hulk threw that robot on you? Are you sure you don't need a mental check-up?' Clint asked with a look of false concern, and then burst out laughing like a maniac, soon to be joined by Steve.

-Wait! Clint? Steve? Where am I? I looked aroud, and found myself standing in the living room of the Avengers Tower. I didn't even notice when I got off the car, got in the elevator, and got in here.

'Looks like Tony has finally lost it!' Clint snorted. He fell down from the couch laughing. Steve was trying to hide his laugh, but was failing miserably. Thor, Bruce and Nat were nowhere in sight. Thor was in Asgard, Nat was in the training room and Bruce was probably in the lab.

'I can get an appointment with a psycologist for you', Clint said, getting up.

'I'm perfectly fine, Clint. Why don't you go, do whatever you do in the vents?' I replied, and went to my room.

I didn't want to think about Percy, but everytime I closed my eyes, I saw his bruised face, the way he flinched when I touched him. It was clear he was being abused. Whoever did that to him, I wanted to punch the gut out of...............

'STOP THINKING! MAYBE YOU REALLY ARE GOING CRAZY!'

Again, I said that out loud.

So, I did what I always do when I think my brain Is not functioning properly (which is quite frequent).

I called Pepper.

A/N

Hey guys,

Sorry for taking so long to update.

School and homework and whatnot kept me buisy.

But I will try my best to update once a week.

I can't make any promises though.

Please don't forget that your feedback is really very important to me.

Thanks for reading.

Luv ya all

Vaishnavi out.