SORRY

Hey guys,

First of all, I want to say that I'm really really sorry for breaking my promise. I'm soooooooooooo sorry I wasn't able to update this story. But I have a reason for it.

You see, my final exams are really near (and by that I mean they start tomorrow). I had a bunch of extra curricular activities which are really important to me, which took up most of December and January, and I had to spend a lot of time catching up with my studies. So I got absolutely no time to write anything.

And now, time for the bad news..........

I really don't think I can continue this story. Soon, I'll be in class 10, and every student's ( I don't know about the rest of you, but at least every Indian student's ) biggest nightmare, the board exams, are getting really close. So, I really need to take my studies seriously. I'm really sorry guys.

Ha! Fooled ya! I was just messing with you. Did you think, I really abandoned this story? Don't worry, I don't have such intentions. Not for now at least................... just joking. Don't worry, I'm not gonna leave this unfinished. My exams are gonna end on 22nd Feb, and after that you will get a new chapter within a week.

By the way, Did I really scare you?

Messing with you guys is so much fun. I should do this more often. No?

Anyways, gotta go now. I've got a Chemistry exam to study for.

Luv ya all,

Vaishnavi out.