Suga imagine - Letting go

You were the reason that Yoongi smiled everyday.
When Yoongi was too lazy to get out of bed, he would see your sleepy face in front of his, giving him motivation to start the day. Even if he had a bad day, whenever he saw you standing outside waiting to have lunch with him, his worries would melt away as if they were nothing. His heart would flutter whenever you did little things like laughing, giving him little pecks on the cheek, tripping on your own feet, and every little thing you do. Cuddling with him in bed, texting each other goodnight and good morning everyday, dates at the park, going late night shopping, bike rides, holding hands, back hugs and cooking together. These were all precious memories.
But everything has an end...
You were at risk. Some fans were leaking the news that you were with yoongi and his fans were furious at you. He couldn't allow his flower to be harmed. He thought about it all day long, he couldn't sleep with this guilt. You said it'd be fine and that everything would work out in the end but he's already decided that he had been hurting you too much and decides and to let you go.
When you were gone... He didn't smile as much, his day didn't start off by looking at his favourite girl.
He still thinks about you everyday, regretting  that he let you go and telling himself that he could've tried harder to protect you.

- Kat 🐳 & Shaz 🌸