Rapmonster imagine - Maths tutor

Exam week is just around the corner, and the first exam you have is maths. The subject you hate the most, because it's just too hard. The good news is, Namjoon had promised to help you study after school today.
You both met up at the school gates after school so you could walk to his house together.
Grabbing your books out, you turned to the page you needed help on the most. Algebra. Everyone dreads it. You ask him how to do the questions you were unsure of. He carefully explains it to you, making sure that you understand it. He then gives you a few practice questions to do, to ensure you completely understand.
Before you know it, it was getting late. Your eyelids weren't cooperate to stay open no matter how hard you were trying.
I'll just rest my eyelids...
Slowly...your eyes were drifting into a deep sleep.
---
Namjoon looks over to you and chuckles at the sight of you. He watches you sleep angelically, wishing that you were his. Your head rests on your palm. He carefully brushes your hair out of your face and tucks a piece of hair delicately under your ear. He stands up to find a blanket, but of course. He trips, causing your eyes to flutter open. He looks back over to check on you but you quickly shut your eyes so that he wouldn't feel bad for waking you up. He covers you with a blanket and you immediately felt the warmth of the blanket. You could smell his mysterious but soothing scent. You feel an arm wrapping around your waist and quickly realise that it's Namjoon's arm. The warmth of his arm radiates onto your skin. You want to stay in this moment forever.

- Vy 🐰 & Kat 🐳