Yoonmin Imagine - Third-wheeling (pt. 1)

Yoongi was a third-wheeler when he was with Jimin and Kisung couple.
But he was a good friend to Jimin and Kisung.
Kisung sometimes complain about Jimin when he doesn't reach her expectations to Yoongi. Yoongi felt hopeful when that happens.
He knew it was wrong but he felt hopeful...

But the couple would stay strong, people see Jimin holding onto Kisung's hands but Yoongi sees a chain linked together, something basically unbreakable. Jimin was one of Yoongi's close friend, Yoongi didn't want to ruin his happiness with his girlfriend, nor harm their friendship.
He knew it was wrong but he felt envy....

I saw Yoongi crying in front of my door, as I opened the door to see the sight of the emotionless, shy guy drenched in his tears. He threw his body onto mine, crying loudly on my shoulder. I patted his back in comforting motions.

"I can't take it anymore, I don't like them together... I would've been a better boyfriend.."
I was his best friend who only knew his feelings. Yoongi continue to sob, I could feel his tears seep through my shirt.
"It hurts... My heart hurts Y/N... Why do I have to love someone that I can't love..."

"I know how you feel."
I knew how it feels because I fell into a one-sided love with my best friend... I fell in love with Yoongi.

Yoongi continue to sob, "Why do I love him so much?"
He knew it was wrong but he felt love for Jimin...

- Shaz 🌸