Yoongi Imagine - Coffee Crush (Pt. 2)

Love at first sight feels like you're always under an unbreakable spell

You were preparing the usual morning coffee you always make for the mysterious white haired guy while taking secret glances at him. You always wonder, 'Why does he only come to the cafe during time when my shift starts?'..

He always came here without fail, doing the same routine.
Today you build up your courage and approach the man with his order.

"Thank you," he says as he stares out of the window with sleepy eyes.

"Umm... Why do you always come here during this time?"

"Because the coffee tastes better during this time," He then sipped on his coffee.

"But Coffee always taste the same."

"The way you make the coffee, it's sweeter than what the other baristas make."

"Ah! I'm sorry! I'm still a rookie at this, let me make you another one-"

As I tried to retrieve the cup of coffee, his hand was placed over mine to stop me. We both looked into each other's eyes. From afar it might've looked like a glare but all I saw was a harmless stare.
I always thought his eyes were soulless and cold but they twinkled full of life and made me warm inside.

The man broke the silence, "No it's alright, I like the way you make the coffee, it's very sweet... Just the way I like it."

The man stood up, taking his coffee and went towards the exit. I was still frozen from his stare but I managed to say something before he left.

"What's your name?"

The man showed me a gentle smile, "It's Min Yoongi, hope we can talk again Y/N."
Yoongi left the cafe as the bells by the door chimed to sound of my heart.

((He knows your name since you had a name tag 😂 so nah~ he ain't a creeper))

- Shaz 🌸