Taehyung Imagine - Broken Rose

Living under one roof with your boyfriend of 6 years, isn't as wonderful as you had wished it would be.

Kim Taehyung and I have been together since high school till this point.
I remember when he had asked me out for the first time, He gave me a single red rose with the stem slightly snapped which he had found in a rose bush. He couldn't wipe off the stupid rectangular smile off his face with rose petals and leaves still stuck in his hair. Maybe that's what made me fall for him—his sincere, humble confession.

I thought that living together would be more romantic, but I was naive. I never knew that money and jobs could be the reason to tear us apart.

It was difficult to pay for rent. I worked two part time jobs whilst studying in university. Whereas Taehyung just kept leaving early and coming home late, never informing me what he was up to. We barely met face to face, but I wished we could...

I couldn't help but wonder if he had found another girl while I wasn't there... What if he cheated on me? I wouldn't be surprised since I haven't been there for him.

I know I've barely been at home, but I just want him to hold me, kiss me and tell me it's going to be alright...
And that he still loves me.

- Shaz 🌸