Taehyung Imagine - Big Bouquet of Roses (pt.2)

Living with your boyfriend aren't anything like the romantic movies you see.

After a tiring day of work, I kicked my shoes off my feet and dragged them deeper into the silent apartment. I jumped back to see Taehyung with his hands behind his back in his tuxedo with a stupid grin on his face.

"You're early Taehyung," I said to him

"Well of course, I wouldn't want to miss this day," Taehyung gave me a light peck on the cheek which made my heart flutter. It had been so long since I've felt his touch.

Like a magician, Taehyung brought out a big bouquet of red roses behind his back which surprised me with awe. "Happy 6th year anniversary!"
It reminded me of when he had first asked me out. Tears welled up in my eyes as I recalled those memories crystal clear and thankful that I hadn't forgotten any lovely memories with him.

"Is it already that time of the year? I'm so sorry I had totally forgotten-"

As I was distracted with the roses that covered my vision, Taehyung had got down on one knee which made me choke on my words.

"T-T-Taehyung," I stuttered nervously.

Taehyung then held my hands, "L/N Y/N, ever since I first fell for you, I somehow knew, deep down inside, 'Yes... She's the one... The one I will be with and love forever.' But I didn't know how to express my feelings for you as equally as I can give you, so I ended up giving you a dodgy rose from the school's garden if you remember. I know I don't have much to offer you, which gives me more reason to try more harder to protect you and love you. I know I'm pathetic and poor but I am rich with happiness whenever I'm with you."

Taehyung then dug his hand into his left pocket of his jacket and pulled out a small, red velvet ring box. My heart raced, tears blurred my vision and have yet to fall. Joy filled up my heart and made me smile like an idiot.

"So during this past year, I've been working in a lot of part time jobs and saved up lots of money for the ring... Our wedding... Our honeymoon. I know I've hurt you and I'm sincerely sorry. But I promise you that I'll take care of you and love you forever... All you need to do is to say 'yes'."

Taehyung opened the box to reveal a shiny, beautiful diamond ring which left me gaping with astonishment and shock.

"L/N Y/N...

...Will you marry me?"

Before I could answer, I jumped into his arms and cried into his shoulder. He was surprised at my response, "so.... Is that a yes?"

"Of course it is! You Pabo!" I pulled him into a loving kiss, "But Taehyung... You didn't really need to overwork yourself for me. I will still love you even if your pockets were empty. Just next time, I prefer to receive your love over gifts. Your love is the most valuable thing on earth to me."

- Shaz 🌸