Yoonmin Imagine - Painful love (pt. 2)

Yoongi couldn't handle this foolish, one-sided love.
It was too painful to hold onto.
Today was the day that Yoongi was going to confess his feelings to Jimin. Yoongi waited for him in front of his house.

Jimin came out while ruffling his soft hair, "So what is it that you want to tell me, Hyung?"

Yoongi's heart was pounding at a fast rate, seeing his crush in front of him made him very nervous. Yoongi cleared his voice and took a step closer to Jimin, leaving only a few inches apart.

"I like you Jimin."

Before Jimin could speak. Yoongi cupped Jimin's face and sealed his lips with his, kissing him passionately. Jimin's warm, plump lips exceeded Yoongi's expectations, it was more beautiful than he had imagined. Yoongi wished for this kiss lasted forever, since he wanted to continue to live this moment but also... He didn't want to hear his rejection. Jimin thrusted his lips into Yoongi, surprising Yoongi for a while and hope glint in the elder's eye. But Jimin firmly pushed Yoongi away, with a flushed face.

"Wha-wha-what was that for?" Jimin covered his lips with his finger tips.

Yoongi took a step closer to regain the lost space between them, "I like you Jimin... I really REALLY like you."

"But Hyung... We've been friends for years... I can never imagine being with you and I have a girlfriend. I'm sorry Hyung but I can't accept your feelings..."

Yoongi's heart sank, he can feel the pain in him from falling off of 'heaven'. He knew that this would've happened, but he wished he had mentally prepared for it.

~~~~~

Yoongi was going to a different city... It could be Busan or Daegu or somewhere else but here.
Yoongi couldn't bare to see Jimin after that incident. He was scared to see Jimin hating him, he was scared to see Jimin disgusted at him... He was scared to see Jimin again.
I waited and sat with Yoongi on a bench, waiting for his train to come.
Yoongi's head drooped and stared at his feet.

"Don't forget to call me when you arrive there ok?"

Yoongi didn't say anything, only nodded his head.

"Hey... Jimin doesn't hate you, you should just shake it off and continue your lives anew." I placed my hand over his, receiving his full attention, "You don't have to go, can you stay here? For me?"

Yoongi's emotionless face was kept intact until he heard a shout calling for him.

"YOONGI!!"

Jimin ran up to us, and he was panting a lot.
Yoongi gaped, surprised to see Jimin standing before him.

Jimin spoke while trying to catch his breath, "I... Have something to say... Min Yoongi.."

Before Yoongi said a word, Jimin pulled Yoongi by his scarf and kissed him.
Jimin then parted his lips away from Yoongi after a few seconds.

"Yoongi... I like you too," Jimin tried to keep a strong face but the bright red on his cheeks wasn't helpful.

"What?"

"I like you, tell me if you like me or not already."

Yoongi wrapped his waist and showed his gummy smile, "I love you Jimin."

Yoongi now has the boy of his dreams, he stayed here in Seoul and nothing could get any better for him...

But not everyone had a happy ending, I cried in the corner of my room... Trying to forget these feelings for the sake of my best friend's happiness... This love of mine was painful, pitiful and foolish. And I'm the only one who takes all this pain alone.

- Shaz 🌸