Taehyung imagine - Anniversary

It's been 3 years since your relationship begun, and today was the day that you were going to meet with Taehyung for your 3rd anniversary. Although there was a slight problem, what to wear?! You had been going on dates for 3 years, but today was so special.
When you finally chose the perfect outfit, there was a sudden knock on your bedroom door. You checked the time, there was still 10 minutes until Taehyung would arrive. Who could it be?
Before you could reach for the door knob, the door opened revealing Taehyung holding a bouquet of white roses.
He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a gentle embrace...and then quickly dragged you out of the house.
You pleaded with him to let you go back as you weren't ready yet, but he flashed his signature rectangular smile at you and ensures with you that you looked absolutely stunning.
He wrapped a blindfold around your eyes and reminded you to not peek!
You giggled as he entwined your fingers with his and carefully guided you to your secret anniversary surprise across the road to the park.
A few moments later you got shoved causing you to fall back on your hands and shortly after, you heard a loud crash and deafening shouts.
In horror, you pulled of your blindfold immediately and saw the last thing you wanted to see.
You tried to process the image in front of you, but the tears were already falling. You saw blood and a black car. You couldn't believe your eyes... everything was blurry as you wiped away your tears to have a better view of what was happening. You bit your tongue to hold in all your cries and rushed to the scene to see what had happened. 

//As taehyung was guiding you to your surprise, a black car was accelerating its way down the road. Without thinking, taehyung shoved you back and risked his life by getting hit by the car instead of you//
A blurry figure rushed out of the black car and quickly called the ambulance.
You lifted taehyung's head upright, praying to god that he would survive. Your hands were filled with blood and your makeup was ruined by your tears. You held his hand tightly while whispering over and over again "please don't die, please don't die, please don't die..."
Moments later, you heard the sirens of the ambulance and after that, everything was a blur.
//at the hospital//
Taehyung had to get surgury, the rate of him surviving was 25%. You paced up and down, with questions piling up in your head, was he okay? Why couldn't I get hit instead of him? What if he dies? Why did this happen to us on the most important day?
Your head flicked up as you saw the doctor appear through the door.
"Y/N... your boyfriend Kim Taehyung has fortunately survived. But we regret to inform you that... He has amnesia." You bursted into tears, your legs were wobbling and your whole body was shaking. What if he forgot all about you? You'd mean nothing to him. But there was nothing you could do about it.

- Kat 🐳 & Vy 🐰