Chapter 25

"Dashaun now I know you're not in my house disrespecting me..."

"No ma'am I'm not and we understood that everybody would be upset about us not telling them about the baby but you don't have to add fuel to the fire right now we're going through enough as it is"

"I'm her mother though!!"

"Sis these kids are grown now and they're gonna make decisions without your input. You raised Mila to be strong and be able to stand on her own two feet now let her. Trust that you've raised her to do what's best for herself and now for a baby. Right now isn't the time to be yelling at her and acting a fool you don't think her almost losing a baby is enough. Be there for her as her mother and guide her, I'm sure they've beat their selves up enough"

"Mommy. This was a lot for me and I've never experienced anything like this before and Dashaun has been here the whole time and and and...I don't want you to be mad at me ma", Mila was getting chocked up and her mom just looked at her. She took a deep breath and said what I'd never think a mother would say in a time like this.

"I'm so disappointed in you Mila", she left from the kitchen and started walking more into the house towards her room.

"I'm here for you baby girl. Whatever you may need okay", Ms. Anita said hugging Mila.

Larelle wrapped his arms around me and D-Mo walked up to Mila. You could tell he was trying to stay strong for them both but their baby was eating him up and Mila's mom wasn't helping their situation.

"Aunty she acting like I purposely tried to hurt her. I love my mom but we chose not to speak with anyone about it for a reason"

"I know. Your mom just has to get over her feelings that's all. You know how she can be at times, she likes to be told before everybody else and know everything. You two handled that situation your way and nobody can tell you that you were wrong alright. Now keep your heads up babies", she said lifting both of their chins up. "You said he's know healthy and he's ready to come home let's celebrate that. And you're doing well in college Mila I'm proud of you. You're growing up and becoming a woman"

"Thanks aunt Nita"

"You're welcome baby", she gave them both a tight hug and I just smiled. I really like Ms. Anita. She's a woman I can look up to.

The rest of the time everybody spent enjoying Reese's party and all the kids were turnt up and out. She was having a sleepover for the girls but Ms. Em never came out her room so Ms. Anita took the girls to a hotel to have her sleepover there. That was so sweet of her to do but I hate when people come into town and stay at hotels instead of the house. Ms. Anita could have stayed with us.

"Speak", Larelle said over the phone driving back to the house.

...

"No the meeting is on Monday and I scheduled to go out of town Wednesday until Saturday morning", I cocked my head back so quick. Now when was he planning on telling me this?

...

"Yeah that shipment already came in and once everything is looked over it'll be shipped out to each dealer"

...

"I already have everything taken care of...", I stopped listening to him and focused on my phone.

When we pulled up to the house I got Janiyah out and she was knocked out tired. Once she woke up she was cranky and cried for the longest so I guess she tired herself out.