Chapter 24

I strapped my baby in her car seat and I sat in the front waiting for Larelle. As soon as he got in the car and sat down I fired that a** right up. I'm not biting my tongue or letting anything slide.

"So you think that was okay?"

"Man chill ain't nothing even happen"

"So it's okay for some random b*tch that I don't know to talk to me like I'm crazy and apparently y'all had something going on talking about some d*mn history. You treated me like I was barely an anybody to you especially when I just save yo d*mn life"

"She can say whatever the f*ck she want to say she ain't my family and her opinion don't matter to me. She my past you my present and future. If she irrelevant why we spending so much time talking about her? And I never treated you like you was a nobody, I introduced you as my girl right? And I appreciate you for doing that for me but you not gone keep throwing that sh*t in my face like that"

"Because I don't give a d*man how irrelevant a female is, you don't sit there and let no b*tch disrespect me. Just like if a man come up to me that I may have known you wouldn't want me to let them say just anything to you because then you'd be trying to fight. If we wanna make us work we have to think about each others feelings and if we wouldn't want it to happen to us then we shouldn't do it to each other and I'm not trying to throw it in your face I'm just letting you know"

"Alright baby"

"Oh and if I see that h*e again she getting whopped and if you don't correct it I'm a whoop yo a** too", he started chuckling driving of with one hand under his chin and the other on the steering wheel.

"You ain't whopping me I'm a let you know that now. I already told you I gotchu so sit back and calm yo nerves"

I sat back crossing my arms feeling like my point was made well and it started raining as we came back into town. It was raining pretty bad too.

"You wanna go somewhere to get something to eat still?", he asked after it being silent between the two of us.

"Yeah I'm hungry but I wanna get out the rain"

"Aight we can sit down somewhere for a while until the rain stop"

"That's fine", I said yawning and laying my head back.

We were riding for about 5 minutes before my phone rang and I seen it was my big sister Shaunie.

"Hello"

"Hey Jomae what you doing?"

"About to get something to eat wassup?"

"I was just letting you know that we were coming down there for a week on vacation so you can see your niece and meet the other princess Janiyah"

"Awe okay that's fine when are you coming up here?"

"We'll be there on Sunday at around 5. We already booked our hotel"

"Which one?"

"Embassy Suite"

"Good. We'll be there in the mornings to eat a good hot breakfast"

"Just greedy. Oh and I'm bringing my friend I want you to meet"

"Okay that's cool. Well we're pulling up to the restaurant so I'll talk to you later"

"Alright boo. Bye"

"Bye"

When Larelle parked the car I got Janiyah's bag out the car and I gave Larelle the big umbrella so they could stay dry while I got the smaller one.