Chapter 6

"Baby wake up", I opened my eyes and seen Tiny standing over me.

"What?", I asked turning over.

"Why was you crying earlier?", he asked leaning on me.

"Because I went to parents house and they f*cked up"

"Aye, quit that language, such foul words shouldn't come out of a precious mouth like this", he said losing my lips.

"Okay. Well they not even sending me away to college or even trying to tell me goodbye or anything. They know I'm leaving tomorrow and they haven't even attempted to get me ready to leave or ask how I was doing or nothing. That's sad baby for real"

"It's aight you got me", he rolled over opening my legs laying on top of me. "And I'm gone make sure", he kissed me grinding on me making my nipples hard and me get horny. "That you don't gotta want for nothing", he stuck his tongue in my mouth and started massaging my breasts.

"Tiny okay, stop", I tried saying as he kept kissing me.

"For what? You know you want it", he started getting a little rougher and I was feeling uncomfortable.

"No really, get off of me", I said trying to push him off.

"Chill out", he pinned my arms above my head and started sucking up my neck. "I ain't gone do nothing you don't want me to baby just chill out", he kissed my lips and flipped me over so I was straddling him.

"You scared me, for real. I don't want to think you're going to..."

"I'm gone what? Rape you? Baby I'm not gone do nothing you don't want me to, but I do wanna be in you"

"I don't want you to be in me, somebody being in me is what got me with a baby in the first place"

"Aye, don't bring up that sh*t", he started squeezing my cheeks together making my face hurt. "You hear me? This is my baby and you my property, that mean you don't bring no other niggas up, eva", he said squeezing my face harder.

"Yes", I said trying not to cry at his grip.

"Good. I'm glad we have an understanding"

"Uh huh", I got up and I went to the bathroom and seen his hand print on my face.

"What you in there doing? Open the door", I opened the door and I sniffled hurrying up to turn around facing the wall. "Baby I'm sorry, I just, I don't like it when you talk about other men. I be trying to stay calm but this nigga put a baby in you and wanted you to get rid of it, I don't want you bringing him up or anybody else up again aight baby?", he asked more calm.

"Mmhmm", I understand where he's coming from. He wrapped his arms around me and I pulled his pajamas down and I put my hand in his boxers feeling a monster. I started squeezing the monster and I dug my nails in it making him make faces trying not to make any loud noises. "But if you ever and I mean ever, think you gone put yo hands on me like this again, I will chop him off and make you start a new project. Now do you hear me?"

"Yeah", he strained saying. I let him go and I pushed him to the bed until he laid down. "Now you chill out", I got up locking my door and I came back to the bed pulling his boxers off.

"Uh unh, don't start nothing", he said moving my hands.

"You don't know me, I don't start nothing I'm not gone finish", I pulled out the monster and I swear I got scared.

"I told you don't start", he smirked running my hair.

"Well I guess it's true what they say about men with big feet"