Chapter 2

A week after me and Killion's whole bathroom scene, life's been back on track. He took my virginity in the most romantic place. He flew me to Buenos Aires and we toured around. He had it set up so beautifully. There were all type of beautiful roses all around the rooms with chocolates and candles. We made love all day and night long. He took his time and made sure I enjoyed every second with him. How better can you lose your virginity?

He took me there the weekend of the fight and he definitely made up his wrong. He took me shopping and everything but now he's back to working and being the big boss man.

Right now we're packing up to go to Singapore. Yeah my mom got a week off work from all the big drug dealers and King Pins she's been getting off the street.

My mom and dad making so much money it's ridiculous. My dad taking people put by giving my mom all the info she needs so she bringing them in and he getting them off his turf and before then he's gonna retire the only huge King Pin.

"Hey you ready Jomae?", my dad asked coming in

"Yupp I'm all packed. I can't believe you're leaving for a whole week and you're not going to be on business and mom's not gonna be working"

"Yeah. About that..."

"No. Y'all are working?"

"Yeah we have to work cause you not working"

"Well I don't have to and I'm going to school in a few months. Oh my gosh daddy really?"

"Well. I'm sorry baby girl"

"If y'all working, why are y'all taking me?"

"Because we're going to spend some time together on the trip. We're only working for two days and then after that we can do family stuff"

"Fine. But just because you begged me"

"You wish. I'll have somebody bring your bags down just come and eat"

"No I got it", I picked up my bag and I walked past my dad.

"Uh that's all you bringing?"

"Uh yeah, we shopping when we get there so no need to bring a lot of stuff"

"You are just like yo mama. Well since that's all you have come on", he grabbed my luggage from me and we walked downstairs.

I looked by the door and my mom packed like she was living there for a month and my dad packed like he was going to be there for a month to.

"Okay I don't like surprises so tell me why y'all packed so much", I said sitting on the bar stool in the kitchen

"Girl ain't nobody worried about you, that's stuff for work", my mom said sitting a plate of cinnamon rolls in front of me. Mm my favorite.

I said grace and then I ate my food.

"So Jomae, what is it that you want to do when you go to college?", my dad asked coming in eating some bacon.

"I want to be a Neonatal nurse so that's what I'm going to school for"

"Are you going to be able to handle all the sick babies?", my mom asked eating a bagel. Yeah we're all eating different foods, this is the first time we've done that.

"I'll have to. I love babies and I want to help so that's what I will do"

"Finally you don't finally picked an occupation cause I promise you had a different career choice every other month. And just don't be trying to have no kids of yo own"

"Okay not to much on Jomae okay and daddy calm down I have some time to think about that. So y'all ready to go?", I asked getting down from the stool.com