Chapter 3

"You hungry baby?", Tiana asked carrying Lorenz.

"He just played with her necklace and smiled.

We were seated and we had a female waitress.

"Hello my name is Angela, may I start you on drinks?", she had a heavy accent so I hope I can understand what she's saying.

We ordered our drinks and food and I was getting mad because she kept flirting with Killion.

"I'm asking for another waiter or something because this skank is sitting here flirting with you", I whispered to Killion.

"Chill, am I flirting back?"

"I don't care if you don't flirt in front of anybody in my face, I'm not about to sit here and watch a h*e flirt with you"

"So what you think I'm gone go to her or something?"

"I don't know what you gone but I know what I'm gone do. You're mine and I'm yours, this is a duo not a trio or nothing else so get somebody else"

"No, so chill out"

"I'm gone remember that tonight"

"And what that mean?"

"When you ask for some I'm gone tell you no, so chill out"

"First off you mine, you're my property and I don't ask to get none, I take it and you enjoy it"

I rolled my eyes ans continued eating. King was feeding Lorenz and he was sleepy.

"My baby is so beautiful. Tiana we gotta make another one", I joked looking at the baby.

"Girl the first time was good enough", she joked making me laugh.

"Quit saying that sh*t. If you want a baby tell me cause I can definitely make it happen", Killion said looking frustrated.

"Baby calm down I'm just playing", I said rubbing his arm

"I don't care. You ready to go?"

"I guess so"

"Alright well we'll see y'all tomorrow. We're going to put Lorenz to sleep since he's halfway there"

"Alright", I hugged Tiana while the guys paid and we went our separate ways.

"Killion can we talk now?", I asked once we were in the car

"About what?"

"About you, us. I'm sorry baby for giving you a hard time but what's going on? Is it work or personal? I love you and I want to be here for you but I can't be if you don't let me know wassup"

"A lot of sh*t, I told you I'd tell you but right now. You finna get it"

I sunk in my seat and we were at the hotel to fast. I wasn't ready.

We walked in and went to the room. I grabbed some clothes and I ran to the bathroom and I locked the door to take a shower. I pretended to be sleepy when I got out so nothing would happen and I saw the bedroom door so I ran to the bed but Killion slammed the door closed.

"So you think you finna not be in trouble?"

"No I'm just sleepy", I fake yawned.

"Uh huh, you finna be real tired. Get up"

I stood up from the bed and he grabbed me laying me on his knees. He took my bottoms and underwear off so I was half naked and I felt the first lick.

"You gone learn *smack *smack not to embarrass me. *smack When I tell you something *smack you gone listen"

They were hurting at first but then I didn't want him to stop.