Part 9

2 MONTHS LATER

"Larelle do you still love me?", I asked him waking up out of my sleep at 3 in the morning.

"Yes baby, go to sleep", he said sleepily with his face in the pillows wrapping his arms around me with my big belly. I'm just getting fat.

"No Larelle tell me now because if you don't love me I'll leave..."

"Jomae go to bed", he said again.

"Why are you not listening to me. Look you're not comfortable with me because...", I moved his arm and sat up turning the lamp on after a few minutes of trying.

"Baby what's the problem? It's 3 in the morning", he said sitting up wiping his eyes sitting up with me.

"You don't love me anymore"

"Okay well how do you want me to change that?", he asked rubbing his eyes some more and looking at me.

"I don't know, just love me"

"Alright honey I'll show you I love you and more, in the morning. Until then just sleep"

"Okay"

"Alright, now give me kiss"

"I can't kiss you you kiss me"

"Meet me half way", I did and then I laid down.

I don't know why but I've been really clingy to Larelle lately. Whenever people come over or we go out I'm always under him, I try not to be so much because I don't want him to be annoyed but I feel like a magnet attracted to him.

"Larelle..."

"Jomae go to sleep now"

I pouted for a while but then I fell asleep rubbing my belly.

***

"So when I have the baby you're still going to be here right?", I asked while Larelle rubbed my feet.

"Yeah, why do you think I'm leaving you?"

"Because you don't love me anymore"

"And since you brought that up what are you talking about? I was sleep so I wasn't paying all the way attention to you"

"Okay so remember when we first met and I told you I was pregnant, you seemed so happy about it but now you look at me and look disgusted in me"

"Baby I don't even know what to say to that. I was happy about you being pregnant because with you already having a baby I can have a baby already and then when we're ready if we got that far then we could have kids and I'd know you were a great mother before birthing mines. And I can never look disgusted at you, I may be thinking something that'll have me like what but nah baby never disgusted"

"Well why you always leaving me then. I mean I try to stay home and take care of you and myself and I really try to make you happy but you never smile anymore and you don't, you don't touch me anymore and sometimes I be horny. I just want you to jump on me or something"

He looked at me and started laughing, I miss his laugh. I haven't seen him smile in a long time or laugh.

"Stop laughing at me I'm serious", I chuckled hitting him in the head with a pillow.

"I know that's why I'm laughing. But if you want to have sex I can definitely help you with that", he said licking his lips.

"I don't want to have sex with you because I feel like you've been having sex with other women to be honest. Have you? And please be one hundred"