Chapter 1

AAAHH! I'm so glad

AAAHH! I'm so glad. Only one more day of school and here comes the weekend.[Ring, Ring, Riiing, Ring]OMG! Ugh! Stupid alarm clock! You're soo freaking annoying!

''So, hi.'' My name is Ryan Blakely.'' ''I'm 17 years old with ombre colored hair, four piercings, one for my two ear lobes, one for my left cartilage, and one for my belly ring. Also, my hair is naturally straight as you can see in the picture above.''

When Ryan was finished introducing herself, she got ready for school. Today, she wore comfortable clothing, sneakers, and her favorite beanie out of all of her other hats, with her hair curled. After she was finished, she went in her room's bathroom and brushed her teeth while jamming out to music on her phone.

She washed her face, then put her make up on. She wore some bb cream, a little bit of pink blush, some mascara, and clear lip gloss. When she was done doing that, she went downstairs to make herself a quick breakfast before going to school.

She had eggs, bacon, a half of toast, and coffee. She put her dishes away in the sink and went back upstairs to her room. When she got there, she grabbed her phone out of her bathroom and checked her social medias. She went on face book, Instagram, twitter, snap chat, musical.ly and played a little on Episode and Kendall and Kylie. She cut her phone off, but made sure she didn't shut it down, so she can text Kelly later on to tell her she's at her house to pick her up for school and Ryan then grabbed her book bag.

 She cut her phone off, but made sure she didn't shut it down, so she can text Kelly later on to tell her she's at her house to pick her up for school and Ryan then grabbed her book bag