Chapter 17

When they got to school, they got out of the car and threw away their drinks before 4 kids with unrecognizable faces walked up to them.

Ryan-"Who are you? " *Ryan took out her phone and saw a message from her mom*

Ryan-"Oooh. Hello!😃😀

Kelly-"Ryan, are these your new siblings that your mom and dad adopted?"

Ryan-"yeah. "

Kelly-"OK. Then introduce us to them."

Ryan-"oh, right. "

Ryan-"Everybody, this is Kelly, Scarlett, Bella, and Naomi. "

Ryan-"And this is Poppy,Zoella, Callum, and Leo. "

They all said 'hey' to each other and went inside.

Ryan-"I am so so happy y'all are now here! "😂😀

Leo-"we are too."

Zoella-"alright, let's get to our classes, I don't want to be late on the first day."

They all said 'OK' and went to class.
After they went to the classes, the teachers introduced them.

Mrs. Montoya-"Hello, new students. I am your new teacher, Mrs. Montoya. "

Zoella-"Hi, Mrs. Montoya. My name is Zoella Edwards, and I am from Wales, UK. "

Poppy-"Hello, Mrs. Montoya. My name is Poppy Lloyd, and I am from London, UK. "

Callum-"Good morning, Mrs. Montoya. My name is Callum Anderson, and I am from Sydney, Australia. "

Leo-"Hello, mate. My name is Leo Johnson and I am from Melbourne, Australia. "

Ryan-"these are my new adopted siblings from far away, so I would like it if you are nice to them on their first day here and in Chesterfield, Virginia."

After three of their classes were over, they all met in the cafeteria to eat lunch and conversate.

Ryan-*panting*"three classes down and five more to go. "

Callum-"I can't wait for the day to be over for school. Who wants to hang out after school at the movies?"

Ryan-"sure, but first you now we have to tell mom about it. "

Callum-"yeah, I know. "

Kelly-"I can't go, because I have something to do with my family after school. "

Scarlett-"aww, what is it? "

Kelly-"I have to babysit my siblings even though two of my siblings are fourteen and fifteen and Jake is the oldest out of all of us, but he's going on a guy trip to Malibu with his friends, so yeah. My day officially sucks."

Ryan-"ugh! Well, sucks for you, bae. "

Kelly-*glares*

Ryan-"OK OK. I'm sorry, jeez. Don't blow your top. "

Leo-"oooh, I would like to see that. " *laughs*

Kelly-"(sarcastically) you're so mature, Leo. "

Leo-(sarcastically)"thanks, I know I am. " *laughs*

Kelly-*glares* "laugh again, and I will do something I won't regret"

Leo-*laughs again*

Kelly-"ALRIGHT! YOU ASKED FOR IT! "

Ryan-"uh oh. This is not gonna end well. "

Kelly raised her knee up, and before Callum could stop her.... *bam! * goes her knee, kneeing Leo right in his you know what.