Chapter 10

When Ryan and her mom got to Kelly's house, they went to the door and knocked. Mrs. Zachary opened the door for them and they said hi and got a hi back before Ryan closed the door to the Zachary's house. Mrs. Zachary asked Ryan and her mom, ''would you like anything to drink or eat?  Ryan said,'' some coffee, please. ''  ''ok'', said Mrs. Zachary  then she told her that Kelly is upstairs getting ready and Ryan went up the stairs to go to her room.

    When she got to her room, she heard the shower on, so she went into her siblings rooms to say 'hey' and 'what's up' to them. First, she went into Abby's room and Abby said hey back to Ryan and saw Abby playing on her tablet. Next, she went into Nick's room and said what's up and he said hey. Then, she went to Alisha's room and said hey to her and got a hello back. Last, she went to Jake's room and saw him taking a nap, so she went in quietly and whispered into his ear. She said,'' hey, sleepy head''. Jake, of course, got scared and jumped when he did a girly scream. ''What the heck! Why are you in my room?'' ''just came to say hi, that's all.'' Jake said ''oh, hey'' and she left the room.

    Ryan went back to Kelly's room and saw her watching tv. When Kelly caught sight of her, she said,'' Hey'' and Ryan said it back to her. They were watching tv when Kelly's mom called Ran to come to the kitchen to get her mug of coffee. She said thanks after going downstairs and pouring milk into the coffee and went back to Kelly's room after chugging the rest of the coffee down.

TIME SKIP-HELPING WITH SETTING THE PARTY FOOD AND DRINKS

      They took the food and drinks outside from the back door and put it on the table and the cooler of drinks on in the grass away from the pool they had in the backyard. When they were finished, they took of the clothes they were wearing over their swimming clothes and jumped in the pool while the moms just took of their clothes they were wearing over their bathing suits and just sun tanned on the beach chairs. All of the kids got hungry and went to the food table and Alisha and Kelly passed out the drinks. More people showed up to the pool party while the teens were eating, like Kelly's cousins, grandparents, her dad, uncles and aunts, and friends.

     When it was time to sing happy birthday, they sung it to Kelly and ate cake before giving birthday presents to her. Jake bought Kelly a tan and brown guitar, Alisha gave her a necklace that said 'SISTERS 4 LIFE', Ryan gave her the new dance outfit, Nick gave her  a baseball cap that had Kelly's favorite football team on it, Abby gave her a bracelet and then Kelly got money and cards from the rest of the people.

TIME SKIP-THE PARTY IS OVER

    So, the party ended and Ryan asked Kelly's mom if she could spend the night with Kelly for three days, since nobody won't be home, cause her dad is going with her mom to the airport and she said yes. Ryan's mom drove her home to get her stuff ready. Her mom stayed home until her dad got off of work, so Ryan took her motorcycle to Kelly's house. She ran upstairs and to get two outfits, her bikini, shoes, makeup[red lipstick,mascara,liquid eyeliner,clear lipgloss,concealer],taylor swift perfume, and her laptop,headphones and money. Of course she had her phone also. She took an extra tank top with her to put over her bathing suit. She heard noise next door, cause of people moving in. She said goodbye and got on her motorcycle and drove off.

    When she got back to Kelly's house, it was getting dark, so they just stayed in and watched a marathon on tv of 'Friends' and went to the beach tomorrow. Before going back upstairs to finish watching friends, they snuck downstairs to get a late night snack. They got licorice, m and m's, twix, and kit kats. They agreed that tomorrow when they go to the beach, they are gonna invite the new neighbors kids, if they have any that are teens like them. The next morning, they got out of bed and went in the bathroom one by one. Then, they went downstairs to make pancakes and fruit parfaits and drank orange juice. The food, especially the fruit parfaits, was delicious. They went back upstairs to put their bikinis on before heading out.