Kelly's Bio and Family

Kelly said, ''Hello

      Kelly said, ''Hello. I'm the girl that you can obviously see in the picture above.''  ''My best friend in the whole entire world is Ryan Blakely, cause she stands up for me and she's loyal to me, too.'' '' My birthday is tomorrow and I turn 17. I have four siblings.'' '' Two of them are girls and two of them are boys. I'm the second oldest, my brother is 18, my sister is 15, my other sister is 14, and my other brother is 13. The eighteen year old one is Jake, the fifteen year old is Alisha, the fourteen year old is Abigail, but goes by Abby, and the thirteen year old is Nicholas, but goes by Nick.''  '' Our full names are Kelly Sabrina Zachary, Jake Dan Zachary, Alisha Marie Zachary, Abigail Jane Zachary, and Nicholas Wayde  Zachary. Our parents are Todd Austin Zachary and Elizabeth Kate Zachary.''

      SPORTS: Jake-basketball and lacrosse, Alisha- dance and cheer, Abby-soccer and softball, Nick-football and baseball, and Kelly-gymnastics and track.

   PARENTS JOBS: our mom is a 12th grade p.e teacher and our dad is an accountant.

         Jake has a car and motorcycle,  Alisha has a bike and four wheeler, Abby has a dirt bike and skateboard, Nick has a skateboard and dirt bike, and Kelly has a motorcycle, car, dirt bike, and skateboard, while her mom has a truck and her dad has a car.