Chapter 8

They gave the man, which was one of the security guards, their tickets and he let them enter the concert. ''I'm sooo happy we are here right now!'' said Kelly. ''Me too'', said Ryan.

A/N: Ryan told Kelly about the birthday surprise in one of the chapters, but i just didn't put it in the story.

BACK TO THE STORY

  Before the concert started the announcer said,'' Welcome to the 5 seconds of summer concert!''  ''How are all my beautiful ladies doing today?'' They all yelled happily. ''Alright, alright! Now, let's get this concert started!'' ''Please welcome five seconds of summer!''

[screaming from the crowd of girls]

  The girls sung along to the band singing SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT, SHE'S KINDA HOT, VOODOO DOLL, and AMNESIA. 

   When they were done singing all of the songs they sung, Luke Hemmings asked the crowd if it's anyones birthday. Unfortunately, only one hand was raised and Luke helped her up onto the stage. Luke gave her an extra microphone and asked her into his microphone, ''What's your name?''  Kelly said,''My name is Kelly.'' ''how old are you today?'' ''I'm 17.'' ''Ok. Who are you here with today?''  ''I'm here with my friend Ryan.''  ''She planned this whole thing of taking me to this concert for my birthday.''  ''Awe. That's so so sweet of her.'' ''Ashton, can you help Ryan onto the stage?'' Ashton said yes and helped her onto the stage. Luke asked Kelly which 5sos band member is your favorite, so she can take a picture with one of them.

     Kelly said,'' Mine is you, Luke.'' Ashton asked Ryan the same thing and she said,''Mine is you,Ashton.'' After that, Kelly took two pics of her and Luke. One when Luke kissed her one on the cheek and one when they both smiled. Ryan did the same with her phone and the same poses as Kelly and Luke. Then, they all took a picture together on Kelly's phone and on Ryan's phone. When they were finished, they went to the merch tables and Ryan bought a green 5sos beanie, an Ashton wristband, and a 5sos zipped hoodie and Kelly bought a red 5sos beanie, a Luke wristband, and a zipped hoodie, too.

When they got home, they put on their pjs and went to sleep.

                                                                                 RYAN'S PAJAMAS

                                                                      KELLY'S PAJAMAS