Chapter 11

TIME SKIP-leaving the beach

 GIRLS' POV

  Scarlett   ''I had so much fun at the beach''

Naomi   ''I did too''

 Bella   ''me too''

Kelly  ''I agree''

Ryan  ''yeah. Do y'all wanna go somewhere after school tomorrow?''

all four girls said,'' yeah''

  They all got into Ryan's car and went home for school the next day

THE NEXT MORNING

   Ryan  ''Kelly get up, we gotta get ready for school or we'll be late''

[Kelly moaning at what Ryan said]

  ''I don't want to get up'', said Kelly

''Well too bad, you have to, KK'', said Ryan

      ''NO!'', said Kelly

      Ryan got out from under the covers and said, ''Fine! If you aren't out of bed by the time I come check on you, I WILL drag you out of your goddamn bed!''

     Kelly just moaned annoyed and angrily.

Ryan laid her clothes out on the bed before going into the bathroom. She took a shower, brushed her teeth, washed her face, wrapped her hair up in a towel, put her bathrobe on, so she can blow dry her hair in the mirror, got dressed, put makeup on[lipstick, bb cream, little bit of blush, and mascara], she sprayed perfume on herself, then she put on a blue athletic headband after putting her hair into a high ponytail.

 She took a shower, brushed her teeth, washed her face, wrapped her hair up in a towel, put her bathrobe on, so she can blow dry her hair in the mirror, got dressed, put makeup on[lipstick, bb cream, little bit of blush, and mascara], she sprayed ...

                                                             Ryan's clothes

Ryan turned her head and saw that Kelly was still in the bed, so she went to the bed and pulled Kelly off of the bed. [thud]

  ''OW!'', said Kelly.

  ''I told you I was gonna do that if you didn't get out of bed'', said Ryan

      She scoffed and got ready for school so she won't get Ryan mad again.

         Ryan took her phone off the charger and just did whatever on it. When Kelly got out of the her bathroom, she got dressed into some jeans and a tee and sneakers. She had on eyeliner, lipstick, and concealer. While they waited on the other people in the house to get up, they went downstairs to eat something small and quick.

   They a bowl of yogurt and granola with a banana and cranberry juice. They went next door after breakfast to exchange numbers with Scarlett, Naomi, and Bella. Then they all went to Kelly's house and said bye and went to Starbucks.