Chapter 23

The Next Day

"I'm so not ready to get up for school,but I don't want to be late so I won't have to hear all that yelling."😴🙄

I heard someone entering my room.When I sat up on my bed to see who it was, I saw Zoella and Poppy smiling wide at me. I wonder what they want.🤔

"Yes,can I help ya'll?" I said while staring at them

"Can you help us with picking out clothes for our second day of school,since we want to look nice?" said Zoella

"Sure, but first let me get ready and I'll go to y'all rooms." I said while walking into my bathroom

Ryan brushed her teeth and did the rest of business before leaving the bathroom to pick out clothes to wear.She then went inside her walk-in closet to get clothes and a pair of shoes.

" Since I'm dressed now, I better go help them with their outfits."

"Hey",said Poppy.

"Hey" I said back

"What kind of clothes are you looking for?" said Ryan while walking over to Poppy's bed to sit on it.

"Nothing special,just a cute vintage outfit."

"Ok" I said while getting off the bed

I went to her closet and opened it up. I saw alot of clothes hung up along with shoes everywhere on the floor of her closet. I saw a pretty looking outfit and handed it to her so she can wear it.

" Oh, thank you, it's cute"

"You're welcome"

  "Bye"

I said bye back while leaving her room. Then, she went to Zoella's room.

"Hi, Zo" I said while entering her room.

"Hey, Ryan" she said back

  "So, what kind of outfit are you looking for?"

"Just a skater look"

  "Oh,ok" I said while walking over to her closet and opening her door.

I saw a pair of  black shorts with a burgundy long sleeve shirt with two white lines on each sleeve and I then saw some beanies on her dresser that was baby blue, a black one in white print that said" NEVER GIVE UP",and a plain gray one.

I walked over to her dresser while holding the shirt and shorts and picked up the gray hoodie. I walked to her and gave her the outfit and she said thank you.

"Your welcome" I said while leaving her room,too.

Ryan went back to her room and watched some TV. While she watched Law and Order, her mom called all them down to eat breakfast that she made.I smelled a delicious aroma of pancakes,bacon,and sausage patties.

Ryan ran downstairs and into the kitchen where Leo,Callum,Zoella, and Poppy were sitting down at the table to eat.I started passing out glasses of orange juice, forks, a container of butter, and plates with the help of my mom.

We got up and started fixing our own plates while my mom did the same since she wanted all of us to eat breakfast together as a family to celebrate the adoption of Zoella,Poppy and the boys.

"Mom, where's dad?" I asked while eating my food

"He left for work while y'all were still sleeping, but he wanted me to give y'all hugs and kisses when y'all leave for school."

"Oh,ok."

When we all got done eating, we went upstairs to get our phones and bookbags.My gave us kisses and hugs before we left out the door.I drove Leo and Poppy to school while Callum stayed with Zoella to wait for the bus at the bus stop where there's a bench for them to sit.

We finally got school after picking up Kelly.We got out and went up to the school and socialized since they won't let us in till a certain time.

While we were talking about sports and stuff,we heard Callum and Zoella call our names while they were getting off the bus.

They ran to us and said hey to Kelly before we went back to talking about random things.

While we were talking,I heard somebody call my name.So when I turned around to see who it was and I saw a familiar face.

A/N: *Cliffhanger* Who did Ryan see that was so familiar? Find out in the next chapter.

Please Vote/Comment

Love you, my pandas 🐼