Chapter 2

So, when Ryan got outside, she saw both her blue Camaro and her black motorcycle outside

So, when Ryan got outside, she saw both her blue Camaro and her black motorcycle outside. Her car was parked in front of the house and her motorcycle was parked in the driveway of her house. She choose to drive her car to school, so she got the keys out of her pocket and unlocked the car door to get in to pick up Kelly and ride to school.

When she pulled up to Kelly's house, she honked the horn so Kelly can know that Ryan was there outside, but when she didn't see Kelly, she called her to let her know. The conversation: Ryan-''Kelly, I am outside to pick you up, so get your ass out here now!'' Kelly-''Hold on! Jeez! I'm putting my shoes on and grabbing a breakfast bar, so hold your horses, Ry.'' Ryan-''Ok. fine.''

After the phone call ended, Ryan saw Kelly finally walking out the door of her house. ''Why must you rush me every time you pick me up!?'' said Kelly '' Cause, you take too long.'' said Ryan ''Whatever.'' says Kelly '' Can we go get starbucks before school, Ryan?'' Even though Ryan had coffee with her breakfast before leaving her house, she said, ''Ok. fine. Yes, we can go to Starbucks.''

When they got to Starbucks, Kelly ordered iced coffee with milk and Ryan ordered a caramel macchiato, even though there were fruit drinks and hot chocolate since she already had coffee at home. Ryan gave the woman his money and they drove off to school. When they got to school they just started listening to Fat Joe, Remy Ma- All The Way Up ft French Montana and Infa Red and Kelly and Ryan both said at the same time in unison, ''Bruh, really? We just started listening to this song and know we are at school!''

Before they enter the school, they throw their drinks away when suddenly, a girl with red hair comes up to them and makes Kelly fall by tripping her. '' Oops! Sorry, Kelly. '' Didn't mean to, hun.'' says the red head. Ryan helped Kelly up off the ground. '' Yeah, right. Sure you didn't , Rachael.'' '' We all know you meant to do that little stunt of yours on purpose! '' ''Just wait, Rachael. '' You''ll see that you or nobody don't, especially you, mess with my friends, especially me if you mess with them.''

''Whatever, Ryan. Cause, I'm not scared of you.'' says Rachael ''Ok. Now that's over, lets go into the school before we get in trouble for being late to class.'' said Ryan Kelly said, '' Yeah, but I want to get back at Rachael, Ryan.'' Ryan said, '' Don't worry about that Kelly. I got you. '' ''Wait for lunch and you will see what I'm talking about, luv. ''

When they were done with their classes, it was lunch time. Ryan told Kelly to quietly follow her to the milkshake bar. When they got there, Ryan bought a chocolate milkshake since it would stain Rachael's clothes and walked quietly over to the table where Rachael was sitting at and poured the milkshake on Rachael's head and clothes. Ryan said,'' See, this what happens when you mess with my best friend, Rachael.'' '' Cause if you mess with her, you mess with me.''

The whole cafeteria started laughing and so did Kelly and Ryan. They went back to classes after lunch and when school was over, they left to go to Ryan's house to see what they were going to do that day.

 They went back to classes after lunch and when school was over, they left to go to Ryan's house to see what they were going to do that day

Ryan wore this to school today

Kelly wore this to school today