Chapter 25

The next day

I woke up to the sound of somebody cutting their grass and when I looked beside me, Jace was gone.So,I looked for my phone and saw that it was on my dresser and my TV was off.I got up out of bed,walked to my dresser, and got my phone.Then I sent Jace a text.

Ryan"when did u leave?"

Jace"I went to go use ur bathroom and when I came back to ur bed,u were sleeping,so I put ur phone on your dresser and cut ur TV off before I left ur house before ur parents got back"

Ryan"Oh"

Jace"Can I get a ride to school?"

Ryan"yes,let me get ready"

Jace"k,see ya later"

After I put my phone on the charger, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my business.I left out of it and put some clothes on my bed before going downstairs and making me some cereal.

When I got downstairs, I made me a bowl of Captain crunch and sat on the couch in the living room while watching George Lopez on tv.When I finished,i put my bowl and spoon in the sink before heading back upstairs to get dressed.

Now it's time for me to finish getting ready for school,so I put on my clothes and shoes and went to my makeup desk and put on some make-up.I opened one of the drawers and grabbed concealer,my butterfly mascara,pink lipstick,and of course my beauty blender.

Ryan-"I can't wait to see Jace again today!"

Leo-"Hey,can you shut it in there I'm trying to sleep."

Ryan went into the room Leo and Callum were sleeping in and went over to Leo.

Ryan-"hey dipwad, it's time to get up."

Leo ignored me,so I pushed him off the bed.

Leo-" why the heck did you just do that!?"

Ryan saw mad face on Leo and she laughed.

Leo-"what's so funny?"

Ryan-"oh nothing,but you need to get ready for school before we be late."

Callum then groaned and sat up in bed stretching while staring at me.

Ryan-"hey bro."

Callum-"hey sis."

Ryan-"You have to catch the bus with Poppy,Kelly, and Leo,since I'm taking Zoella and Jace with me to school."

Callum and Leo got ready after Ryan left their room.She went to her parents bedroom and knocked on their door.

Mom-"come in."

Ryan went in after hearing her mom telling her to come in and gave her mom a goodbye kiss and hug before going downstairs and getting in her car.

Ryan"I'm on the way to get u so be ready"

Jace"ok and I'm ready"

Ryan"k"

When I pulled up to Jace's house, I knocked on the door.He unlocked the door for me and invited me in.

Jace's mom-"who's at the door?"

Jace-"Ryan from when I was younger."

Jace's mom- *gasp*"oh, ryan I missed you and your mom so much over the past years."

Ryan-"I missed you too☺."

Jace said bye to his mom and left with Ryan to go to school.When they got in the car Zoella said hey and they went to school.When they got to school, they waited for the group to get off the bus.

They all said hey and talked for a while before going to class.

After School

Ryan went home and didn't have any homework so she watched TV while texting Kelly and Jace in a group  chat.

Ryan"What's up?"

Kelly"Hey Ryan"

Jace"Hi Ryan and Kelly"

Kelly"hey Jace"

Ryan"what y'all doing today?"

Kelly"I don't know. I'm bored"

Jace"watching TV"

Ryan"do y'all want to do something today?🤔"

Jace"sure but what?"

Kelly"we can go to the park or gym"

Ryan"ok,let's go to the gym and come back to my house to hang out"

Jace"OK, sounds like fun"

Kelly"OK,but can u pick me up?"

Ryan"of course"

Jace" bye y'all"

Ryan"bye"

Kelly"bye"

They put their phones down and got ready to go to the gym.Ryan wore her Nike pro shorts, sneakers,and sports bra with her hair in a high ponytail.Kelly wore a pair of Nike pro shorts too with a active wear tank top and sneakers with her hair in a ponytail and Jace wore basketball shorts with a muscle tee and Nikes.

When they all got to the gym,they went inside and put their thermoses down with their duffel bags beside each other in the corner of a wall.

They had a fun time together working out and they went to Ryan's house and got changed since Kelly and Jace had an extra pair of clothes to hangout in and Kelly changed in Ryan's parents room while she changed in her room and Jace changed in the downstairs bathroom before they ordered pizza and watched movies untill Kelly and Jace drove home.