Chapter 5

RYAN'S POV

''Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell her to close her eyes.'' '' I hope she likes wear I'm gonna take her for dinner.''

KELLY'S POV

''I have my eyes closed and I'm wondering where I'm going.''

TIME SKIP-THE REST OF THE MOTORCYCLE RIDE

                                                                  Kelly's early birthday surprise clothes

            TIME SKIP-AT THE RESTARAUNT

        When they  got to the restaurant, they arrived at Olive Garden.'' I'm so happy she picked an Italian restaurant, cause I love this place so much!'' said Kelly.   ''So, what do you think?'' said Ryan.  Kelly said,'' What do I think!? I love it!''  Ryan said,'' Well, then I'm happy that you love it, cause if you didn't, I would've kicked your ass, cause I might have to pay a lot of money.''  Kelly said,'' OMG, Ryan. Come on, lets go in.'' Ryan said ok and helped Kelly off of her motorcycle.

     Before they went inside Ryan said,'' What are all of y'all staring for?''[ sounding annoyed] ''Y'all are acting like you've never seen a girl riding a motorcycle before, now stop staring before something happens.''  The group of boys all sounding scared replying with ''Oh, nothing'' and ''Sorry''.

   When they finally went inside of Olive Garden, Ryan and Kelly let a waitress lead them to a table of two chairs and they sat while putting their purses on the chairs they were sitting in. Another waitress came up to there table saying, ''Hello. What can I get you two lovely ladies?''  ''My name is John Waeford, you can call me John, and I will be serving you today.'' They said hello and told him what they wanted.

        Kelly said, ''Can I get chef salad with a strawberry lemonade?''  ''Ok. And what would you like to eat, ma'am?''  ''Can I get a burger and fries with a sweet tea?''  ''OK. I will come back with your drinks in a minute and you will have to wait for your food.''

TIME SKIP-THE WAITER ARRIVE WITH THEIR DRINKS

      The girls said thank you and waited for their food to come. ''I'm so hungry'', I complained. ''I am too Kelly, but we still have to wait for our food to come.''