Pizza Fight

After school I walked out the doors, not stopping for anything. I was determined to get home before Peter could catch me.

I tripped over a crack in the sidewalk, almost landing on my face. But a hand grabbed my arm, stopping me from hitting the cold ground.

I followed the arm up to the eyes of Peter. "Don't hurt yourself." He smiled.

I smiled back and then teleported out of his view and into my house. When I got there, Peter was already sitting on my bed. "How-" I cut myself off. I've got to stop having these stupid moments.

"So what are we doing today?" Peter asked, laying down on my bed.

"I need to study." I told him, sitting down at my desk.

"For what?" He rose an eyebrow at me.

"The history test." I opened my history book.

Peter sat up on the bed again. "That test is on Friday. You have almost an entire week."

"Knowing me, I'll need more than a week." I started to read the page. "I should have started this last week."

"First of all. You only started school yesterday. Second. I'm hungry." Peter took the book from my hands, closing it and threw it on my bed.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I asked.

Peter smiled, grabbed my hand, pulled me into his side and we were suddenly downstairs, in the kitchen. "We cook." He moved to the fridge.

"If we make a mess, you're cleaning up." I pointed a finger at him.

He stood up straight, saluting me. "Yes Captain."

I laughed, helping Peter get out things from the fridge for homemade pizza.

--

"Hey, Sky?" I turned and was met with a face full of flour.

"What the hell!" I wiped my eyes, making it slightly worse. All I could hear was Peter's laughter.

I picked up a can of open spaghetti sauce, throwing it towards his laughter. He saw it come and dodged it, making it splatter against the wall. Peter started laughing even harder.

I placed my hands on the counter, staring at the items on it when I could finally see clearly. I smiled when I saw the carton of eggs still out. I picked one up and put it behind my back, walking towards Peter. I stood inches away from him, smiling lightly up at him. He stopped laughing and looked down at me. My smile turned into an evil one and I smashed the egg on his Pink Floyd shirt, rubbing it into the fabric and all over his chest and stomach.

I backed away quickly, laughing. Peter just stared in shock at his shirt. "This is my favorite shirt." He held the ends of the shirt outward so he could get a better look at my work.

Then in seconds I was enveloped in a sticky hug. Teleporting into the living room, I had grabbed another can of sauce off the counter. Peter came into the room and was immediately drenched in the stuff. I was laughing so hard at his face, his hair, everything. And then yet again, I was in another hug but I didn't move away.

I just cringed and laughed as Peter hugged me. He pushed us slightly and we fell onto the ground. We both continued to laugh.

When we finally calmed down, after several minutes, we finally realized the position we were in. One of Peter's legs was between mine. His arms were on either side of my head and our faces were inches apart.

"Sorry." Peter hurried to get off me, sitting down next to me.

I slowly sat up, placing my hands in my lap and staring at them. After several minutes of awkward silence, I spoke up. "If your hair stays that color I think I'll die of laughter." I laughed lightly again.