Pups, my inner wolf, and the rule book

Pups: I haven't asked Frostmoon if she's thought about having pups, it would be a bit of an embarrassing subject to touch on. I'll have to talk to her about it, the alphas are usually the only ones who have pups, but she might let me if I'm lucky, I want to😊sadly though, Bluenight won't be able to. She's much too low of a rank. To be honest though, I'm not even sure if she wants to.

My inner wolf: I'm going to talk about my inner wolf (aka the wolf side of me). Here's what I know: My wolf name is Moonlight, I can't do werewolf spells, my wolf is grayish-blue, I have a mind link with the pack, I have an assistant, My mom is the goddess of dreams, which makes me good at lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is quite fun, you should try it sometime.

Now I'm just going to talk about inner wolves in general. Things NOT TO DO:
•Werewolf spells, it weakens your wolf
•Abusing your wolf. Yes, this is possible.
•Fighting your wolf. I don't mean physically having a fight with your wolf, I mean fighting against the pull of the full moon. Bad idea.
Things TO DO:
•Respect your wolf
•Be kind to your wolf
•Talk to your wolf
•Interact with your wolf
Every wolf has a name. Mine's is Moonlight.

A while ago, Frostmoon asked me if I would help her make a rule book of sorts for all wolves. Then she would send it to the gods to see if they would publish it. I wrote most of it, and she delivered it. It had stuff like all the ranks and their meanings, how you should treat them, and rules in general like you have to be doing your job for most of the day before you have the rest off and the night (or day, depending on your rank) to sleep. She actually got it published, so wolves have to listen to everything we put in there. Pretty awesome, right?

A/N

Again, I'm really sorry that these are so short!! I'll try to make them longer. If you enjoyed this chapter, please vote, share feedback, and keep reading! Thank you!

~LucidMoonlight🐺