1

Hey I'm Darcy, Darcy Marie Styles. Yeah Harry Styles is my dad, but its not as great as I thought it would be. When Harry was 19 he had a fling with my mum. When she told Harry she was carrying his child he didnt want to know. Because now he has his own family. A wife Cara, no not the model Cara.. Just Cara Styles. They met in the apple store.. so romantic, and there two kids.. well my half siblings Lili and Luke there about 10 now. Luke looks exactly like Harry and Lili looks like Cara. I on the other hand look like Harry and my mum. I have tanned skin like my mum, I have Harrys eyes, lips and ears, but I have my mums blonde wavy hair.

Basically all my life I have been looking for Harry, I went to each and every one of his and one directions concerts with my mum and we even followed him back to his hotel, but we never suceceded.

Right until now Harry never believed. Im finally gunna meet my dad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up chicka! We gotta get going, if you wanna meet your daddy!" My mum said pratically jumping up and down, while turning on my shower. "I'm up!" I giggled walking into my bathroom and stripping from my clothes. I jumped in the warm shower and my mum closed the toilet seat as she sat down on it. "You excited?" She laughed with a hint of nervous in her mouth. "Yeah I.. We have been waiting for this moment for years! I hope he likes me!" I raised my voice slightly so she could hear me. I scrubbed my hair and body. Shaved my legs and jumped out where my mum held a towel out for me. "Thanks mum.. for everything! I love you!" She laughed and kissed my forehead. "I love you too Chicka! Now you gotta get ready quick!" She smiled leaving me in my room alone.

I dried my hair and brushed it with my bristle brush. Applied little make up and put on my jean shorts, blue converse and a coral coloured sweater because it was a sunny day, but still it was a little windy out. I wanted everything to be perfect when I meet my dad.

We were meeting at a coffee shop in the centre of London and if everything goes alright then I'm hoping to meet him again.