7

*Hannahs P.O.V*

I'm so pissed Ben clearly likes Darcy I guess I did say he wasnt my 'type' but I lied. Omg this is so not fair. I bet they will hook up in France jesus christ grrr I hate everyone! Its not Darcys fault and to be hobest I like her. As soon as we got on the yocht I insisted on getting some sun so me and Darcy went to get our new bikins on. I wish I didnt suggest this I looked so fat compared to Darcy and her flat golden stomache. She was so tanned and had the perfect butt! Mine just sags down and her double C's over powered my double A's.. I stared at her enviously. "Jesus your like perfect!" I said scanning her body up and down. "Not really aha. I wish I had you stomache!" She said clutching onto her stomache. She was wearing her white rhinestone bikini and I was wearing my red one. She was so tanned and my pale freckily skin looked so white next to her. We both put our shades on and headed to the front of the yocht. There was our towels already there and.. Ben. He was laying on a towel next to Darcys. "Hey." Darcy smiled at Ben who sat up. "Hey girls!" He smirked eyeing Darcy up. I punched his shoulder playfully "pig!" He mouthed out 'ow' and rubbed his shoulder.

*Darcys P.O.V*

Ben was so cute and funny. I think I might secretly fancy him, but then again he probably likes Hannah.

I applied sun tanning oil on my body and asked Hannah to do my back and I did hers. I stuck my hair on top of my head, pulled my shades down and layed in the middle of Ben and Hannah on our beach towels. We were at the front of the yocht, while the adults were in the bar and the kids were in the play room. I mean a play room on a yocht? Thats crazy!

I must have fallen asleep because I was woke up by Harry shaking my shoulders softly "Hey wake up!" He laughed. I sat up. Sat up too quickly me and Harry smashed our heads together. We laughed even though it really hurt! "Sorry!" I said. "Dont worry aha. Were here can you wake Hannah up?" He smiled. I gave Harry a nod. "Hey Hannah were here!" I shook her shoulders. Nothing. "Let me!" I turned around to see Ben with a playful smirk on his lips. "Be my guest!" I said gesturing towards Hannah. He grabbed a bucket that was behing him and chucked the bucket full of water at Hannah. She woke up immedietly. "You asshole!" She yelled quickly rushing to her feet and slapped Ben. I was in fits of laughter I couldnt help it. "Ben your such a little shit! C'mon Darcy!" She grabbed me and our shoes. "Here." She handed me my flipflops and I slipped them on. "Thanks. Sorry about Ben I didnt know he was gunna do that!" She shook her head her eyea welling up with tears. "I really like Ben you know, but he likes you I can tell, so go for it. I know you want him too. To be honest you wpuld look cute." I stood there stunned. She really likes Ben. I shook my head this time and linked arms with her and we followed the adults Ben beside me.

We walked to the taxi station and Harry, Cara and the kids got in one taxi. Hannah and me and Ben in another, Bens parents and sister in another one and Hannahs family in the last one. "So Darcy I think I should get your number you know for safetey?" Ben asked. "Okay." I exchanged digits with Ben. Hannah hadnt spoken a word so I just sat in silence the whole way to the hotel.

When we arrived at the hotel Me, Harry, Cara and the kids were in one sweet with Ben and his parents then Hannah and her family were in another suite. Harry pulled me aside when we entered. "we were gunna put you with Lili and Luke if thays alright?" Harry asked. "Yeah, no thats fine okay Harry." He laughed. "When are you gunna call me dad?" I shrugged. "When you start acting like one?" Harsh I know, but it was true. He nodded and walked off. Urgh. I spent the night playing catds with Ben on the huge balcony. "So whats Harry like?" I asked feeling a bit awkward. "Hes funny and I know he likes you cause otherwise he would never of invited you here.'" I nodded. "Yeah but I mean like whats he actually like?" Ben shrugged. "He keeps himself to himself really." I nodded. And put another card down. Aha I won! "I win again!" I exclaimed. Ben laughed. "You got lucky is all.." Yeah lucky three times in a row.