4

*Darcys P.O.V*

Once we arrived down park avanue I started to get nervous meeting Harry was one thing, but meeting Cara is another. I'm sure she didnt want me there. These hoyses were huge I bet I can guess which ones Harrys. 20..21..22..23.. OMG its huge much bigger than the other houses. "Wow" my mum gasped. "Yeah.." I stared at the house gobsmacked. I knew he was rich, but not this rich. "c'mon chicka!" My mum climed out of the drivers seat and made her way to the huge oak door with an even bigger door knocker. I followed. She gave the knocker a knock and almost immedietly Harry appeared at the door. "Darcy! Hello Elizebeth, are you joining us?" He smiled doubtfully. "Oh gosh no I've gotta late shift tonight. What time shall I pick Darcy up?" My mum smiled. "Oh no dont worry I'll give her a lift home, love." My mum blushed when Harry said 'love'. Ew. "Well thanks for the ride mum, love you." I kissed her cheek and she smiled at both of us before leaving.

We entered the house and wow it was nicer than I thought obviously Cara picked the furniture a man could never have so much taste and style. We entered a room with a huge long oak table and twelve seats three of them were already filled. My palms began to get sweaty as Cara eyed me up and down with a sort of glare. Lili well I suppose the girl was Lili came running out of her seat and jumped into my arms well pratically. Me and Harry laughed and I gave her a hug. "Wow your so pretty! I can tell were gunna be great friends, sis!" I smiled when she said the word 'sis' it didnt feel weird it felt right, like I belonged. "I cant tell too!" I smiled and she giggled. "Wont you sit down Marcy?" Cara smirked tapping her long red fingernails on the hard oak table. "Oh yes. Its nice to meet you Cara.. all of you." I smiled. Cara held in a laugh I could tell and she recieved a glare from Harry. Luke was the first to break the silence. "Do you like video games?" He grinned his dimples obviously from Harry were on fall display. I grinned back my dimples showing "Love them!" His smile grew wider and he returned on eating his lasagne (my favourite btw). "So Darcy what do you do?" I suppise Cara meant do I have a job? "Well I work on Saturdays at Starbucks, and Im a model for vogue." I smiled sweetly and Harry looked impressed. Cara just sat there for a moment. "Ah right was your mum a model?" She asked the least bit of intrest. "Oh yes she still is, but shes a nurse so she doesnt get a lot of time really." Cara nodded and Lili looked really intrested. Luke jyst sat eating and Harry kept exchanging glares with Cara.

After dinner Luke suggested that we go play video games, but Lil wanted me to do her make up. Luckily Harry stepped in. "Look kids why doesn't Darcy come round again Sunday?" He smiled down at me. "why not?" I grinned Lili and LUke high fived and Lili hugged me. Harry aas smiling at this picture perfect moment. Im so glad i met my dad. Unfortuntley Cara interrupted us "I think its time for a bath guys. Harry why dont you take Marcy home?" She smirked. "Its Darcy and alright. I'll be back in half and hour, love." Harry grabbed the car keys and jacket.

On the journey home we stopped at an icecream shop I remeber coming here when I was a kid with my grandma before she died. "I'm sorry about Cara. Shes not really open to the fact I have a teenage daughter." He smiled weakly at me. "Seriously its fine I mean I'd feel tge same if I were her." I ressured him and took another spoonful of my banana split. Once we had finsihed our ice cream we hopped into Harrys car and we drove back to my small apartment. It was nice, but no way as nice as Harrys. "This it?" Harry asked not in a kinda suprised way, but in a kinda is this the right house way if you get me? "Yeah thankyou Harry." I smiled. He took my hand and spoke, "When will you call me dad?" He chuckled. "Thanks for the rkde home, dad" I gave him a small hug, which didnt feel awkaard suprisingly.

Can't wait to see my dad sunday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey pigeons,

Double update today woo btw I will update later!

Like

Comment

Vote, and all that yeah?

Love y'all :*

Comment what you think should happen next?! :**